Chapter 36

I want to grow stronger!

Orochimaru was on a job when his phone vibrated. In all of the years as a problem solver he'd never abandoned a mission unfinished, but this time he'd had no choice since the message he got from Itachi read.

"CODE WHITE" which meant that either Izuku or Toga were fatally wounded, and they were close to death. He dropped everything he was working on due to knowing the meaning behind the message, and instantly teleported to their home.

He was met by Tobirama who had just dropped off Izuku with Tsunade, who was administering emergency first aid. Orochimaru asked him about the situation, to which he gave him a short but precise report about Izuku's condition.

While Orochimaru was changing into his sterile scrubs for the operation, Tobirama was telling him what he heard from Toga. Once Orochimaru was done he went into the medical bay where he was met by Tsunade, She was just done with connecting live support equipment to Izuku.

She lifted up her clipboard towards Orochimaru and showed him the damage Izuku's body had sustained to which he nodded. They then agreed to how they would proceed further and that was Tobirama's cue to leave.

The sign above the doors turned on when they closed behind him, showing a red light telling them that the operation had started and that they shouldn't disturb them.

Toga was being hugged by Hashirama while she was crying into his chest. Madara was standing beside him with a bucket of clean water and a wet towel, he was trying to clean Izuku's blood off her hands and face, knowing full well that the longer it is there the more she may become traumatized especially if Izuku dies.

When Madara was done, he looked towards Toga and with a smile told her to look at him. As soon as Toga laid her red and puffy eyes on him, she fell under his Sharingan genjutsu with the last thing she saw him smiling towards her.

He had put her under a genjutsu where she was having fun with Izuku, and he made it extremely realistic, knowing full well that she could release herself if she knew that she was under one.

While she was under the genjutsu he had opened her eyelids before using his Sharingan again, he then entered her mind and looked through her memories of the event.

Afterwards Hashirama picked her up and put her on the couch in the living room, he then covered her with blankets before joining the others. As soon as he was back he asked Madara what he saw, but instead of replying he just showed them her memories with his Sharingan by putting them under genjutsu.

It took a few moments before everyone was back. They all told him that he could've just told them, but he just shrugged his shoulders before telling them that it was easier showing.

The room was full of tension as everyone was now waiting for Orochimaru and Tsunade to come back. They were waiting for hours while feeling anxious, thinking that the worst case scenario, which was that he might die.

It was then that both of them entered while taking off their gloves. Everyone in the room looked at them with eyes filled with angst, waiting for them to finally announce the results. Both of them nodded to each other before telling them the situation.

Orochimaru started by saying "It was a touch and go with him " he looked towards Hashirama before saying "We ended up with using an huge amount Hashirama's cells and nature energy to close up the wound, and finally got him stabilized, he will recover"

Everyone released a sigh due to being relieved, but then Madara asked "I feel like there is a 'but' at the end of that sentence." Tsunade just nodded before continuing here Orochimaru left off