Chapter 45

Why you don't dance with the Devil

~Warning of blood, gore and death~

"Let's dance" was the last words heard by the people that were in the same room as Charon and Izuku, and in an instant all of their body lifelessly fell to the ground. Charon saw it all which he wished he didn't, since it only proved that R.E.D's reputation wasn't baseless, which only made him regret even more for inviting the devil to a dance.

In a blink of an eye Izuku had first jumped towards Grayroad before delivering an open hand strike to his throat. Causing Grayroad to hold around his throat in pain as he fell to his knees. While falling to his knees, he felt a pair of hands grab a hold of the backside of his head before yanking it downwards.

Before he knew it his face was met by Izuku's incoming knee, which broke his nose while producing a devastating crunching noise that was heard by all. The impact from the knee caused his head to strongly jolt backwards, which also gave his neck a whiplash before he dropped to the ground with a thud noise.

Before anyone in the room realized what happened, Izuku had already turned towards his next target which was the gravity manipulator. Izuku was instantly in front of him, he then summoned another black rod from his palm, and then proceeded to stab it through the side of the guy's thigh.

The guy closed his eyes, he then winced in pain as he held around his thigh. Izuku took this opportunity to deliver a destructive punch to the right side of the guy's jaw, causing it to instantly break into multiple bone fragments, while also making him fall downwards to Izuku's left side.

Izuku then did a backflip beside the now falling villain, and on the way backwards he used his own and the villains momentum, to deliver a devastating kick with his foot to the underside of the villains chin. Causing the guy to fall backwards onto the ground before falling unconscious.

After landing from his backflip, Izuku turned around towards the guy who could disrupt spatial quirks. Izuku pulled back his left hand as ran towards the guy, with his refined chakra control and momentum he swung his left arm with full force at the guy's chest.

The force from the swing easily pierced through the chest, this caused the guy to cough up some blood making some of it hit Izuku in the face, but he didn't really care since he was so used to it.

As his hand was in the guy's chest he grabbed a hold of two rib bones before brutally yanking his hand backward, this caused the bones to easily snap off the rib cage when he pulled his hand backwards, which also caused a fist size whole to appear in the guy's chest.

After pulling out the two rib bones with his left arm he saw that the guy was falling downwards, so before he could hit the ground Izuku spun around 270 degrees to his left and stabbed the guy in the neck with his own rib bones.

His precise attack had punctured the arteries in his targets neck, which had caused blood to spray all over Izuku's left side while he was looking towards his two new targets in front of him, and before the body could hit the floor he was already in front of the two petrified bodyguards that were assigned to Charon.

With a rib bone in each of his hands he had jumped towards the middle of the two bodyguards, and as he was passing between them he stabbed the guy to the right in his right eye and the guy to the left in his left eye.

Using his momentum he forced both of these hulking bodyguards to fall backwards in excruciating pain. All three of them fell to the ground, and in a swift motion Izuku pulled both of the ribs out of their eyes, and quickly stabbed both of them in the underside of the jaw right in front of their Adam's apple.