Chapter 52

One love, one heart, one destiny.

Small Note: There will be a small teaser for my new fan fiction at the end of the chapter, hope y'all enjoy it + a sweet top picture.

It has been three months since they had gotten back from their mission. They had been using a couple of extra days, to help Tsunade with compressing and filtering through all the Information that they'd gathered.

Besides that, there had been a few news about a vigilante group that had been spotted multiple times in different Japan prefectures.

There was even some news that were reporting about a fight that was spotted in southern Russia, and it was followed by a blurry photo of what seemed like a giant blue skeleton that was being kept down by huge wooden roots.

After a few days, everyone at Orochimaru's household could be found sitting in the living room, they were all sitting around a huge table while waiting for Orochimaru to start the meeting.

He stood up when everyone had calmed down and given him their full attention, he then picked up a report and started to talk about it.

" I sent this report to our employer a few days ago, and after they'd gone through our intel they gathered for a new meeting. At the meetings it was decided to request the help from the Akatsuki. "

" Our assignment is to eliminate the manufacturers and distributers of the drug called Trigger. I don't know if we've discovered their whole operation or all of the distributers, the once we have found are in Japan, USA and Kina."

" Madara and Hashirama found some Intel in Russia, the info ended up pointing towards some distributers that shipped the drug from USA. We don't can't pinpoint where their base is, but both of you are going to go there to find it out." Both nodded in agreement.

Izuku gained a smirk on his face while looking towards his father before saying "Dad, we all know that you're itching for a dance, but can you try to not go wild this time while you're in USA."

"We don't want people thinking that you're a super villain, you got lucky that the photo of you was blurry enough to not see our robe inside your Susanoo." Izuku gave Hashirama a thumbs up before saying "BTW, good job on subduing him." His statement caused everyone to chuckle while receiving a 'Hn' from his dad.

Orochimaru then continued to the next part after everyone had calmed down "The intel that I got through the contacts that I have in my underground network, told me that some of the drug is manufactured in Kina. I will travel there myself and shut down their operation in that country." Causing everyone to nod again.

He then looked towards those that gathered intel in Japan before continuing "You guys will operate in those prefectures which I've already divided you into. Those that haven't found anything can keep on gathering intel, while those that have found facilities will go and shut them down."

"Izuku I know that you've only found one facility, so try to gather intel from every member before killing them." Izuku replied to that with "It's not my fault. I tried finding intel, but there was almost no one in that area that sold or knew about that."

Orochimaru turned towards Izuku before replying in a mocking tone "Maybe you would've found some, if you weren't so focused on play tag with your little friend."

Izuku heard saw that everyone was trying not to laugh. This caused him to gain an unamused facial expression before replying with a 'Hn', which made it even harder to no laugh.

Hashirama then said something while he was laughing "Like father like son" which made people break out in laughter. Unbeknownst to Izuku, his reply made his dad proud. Causing Madara to release some tears before quickly wiping them away, so that no one noticed.