Chapter 27

A little visit to U.A.

PS: If you guys forgot how his Mitsuki transformation looks like then just look at the top photo.

Nezu didn't know if what the figure said was true or not, but he knew from his animalistic instinct, that this person had no intention of hurting him right now. Nezu then calmed himself down before asking "From what you've said, I can then assume you're Mitsuki"

Izuku nodded before he asked with a calm tone "I know I just broke into your office, but in my defense you did ask for me" Nezu then tried to be welcoming and asked "Would you like to have some tea?" he then pointed at the newly brewed tea pot.

Nezu received a casual nod from the mysterious figure, and started to pour into another teacup. He then passed it to Izuku which picked it up, and put it down on the table beside the other empty chair.

Perplexed by his actions, Izuku warped his hand into his dimension and took out his own cup, telling him to pour it into the new cup. Before Nezu could ask him why he did that, Izuku signaled him to stop before removing his mask, and taking a sip from his cup.

He then nonchalantly stated "You should also start a brew of coffee". Confused by why he said that he asked "Why?". Izuku looked at Nezu with a carefree expression before stating "Well I presume you've already pressed the button sending out your distress call."

He then took another sip before continuing saying "I know that Eraser Head is one of the heroes, since your trust in him is above and beyond, someone might even say that he is your Vice principal. I also know that you wouldn't be so stupid, to just have heroes on your distress call, so I also assume that it's connected to the police station in the city, or to be more precise detective Tsukauchi."

Nezu looked at him with a shocked expression while thinking "His assessment was spot on. But why did he let me do it then, isn't he afraid to get caught? Or is he just so arrogant that he don't know the situation he's in"

Izuku knew that Nezu was trying to solve some questions, so before Nezu could ask him Izuku just answered what he thought Nezu was wondering about "I let you do it so that you'd feel more safe. I really don't care if you summon 100 or 1000 heroes. I would still be able to beat them all without getting hurt. I also want Tsukauchi here so that he can confirm my statements to you."

As soon as he said that the door flung wide open, and a scarf aimed at him flew towards him to bind him to the chair. Izuku put his cup down on the table before the scarf could reach him, within a matter of seconds Izuku was bound to the chair and a man came into the room.

Aizawa was out of breath but still asked Nezu if he was okay, Nezu just nodded to him to calm Aizawa down letting him catch his breath. With a smile on his face Nezu then said "You're all talk and no action, I guess I greatly overestimated you".

But his smile disappeared as soon as it appeared, this was due to Izuku gaining a huge smirk, he then let the scarf pass through him, making it seem that he sat on top of the scarf. Izuku then picked his cup back up before stating "I didn't hear you correctly, what were you saying?"

He stood up while taking a sip of tea, before turning around to Aizawa. Aizawa had already gotten his scarf back and was in a fighting stance, Izuku just looked him over before sighing and stating "Really? Fine, I'll give you a taste of my power".

Aizawa sprung into action. While running towards him he noticed that Izuku was still holding his tea cup, and his stance showed that he wouldn't even move from the spot, and the way he was sipping his tea showed that he wouldn't even attack him.

Underestimating your opponent isn't something Aizawa did, but he really didn't know how many levels, no leagues Izuku was over him. Aizawa used his quirk on him thinking that his quirk must be similar to the 1A Mirio's quirk.