Chapter 26

Justice delayed is justice denied.

The video only talked about The Yagi's, but due to people being curious, some took it upon themselves to investigate Izuku's previous schools. Some journalists came upon Izuku's ex classmates or teachers, who told them about Todoroki's, Bakugo's and Uraraka's, so that they could save themselves from the onslaught that was incoming.

The journalist could not blame them, so they promised to keep some of their informants anonymous, as long as they would give up the names of who treated Izuku the worst.

Some investigators took it upon themselves to write a different side of the case, where they tried to find everyone who helped the child, in his time he needed it.

They found some neighbors who helped Izuku with different things, they also found a store cashier that would give Izuku some extra supplies, and since Izuku was too nice and would decline free stuff. The cashier would always need to lie to him, saying that they had too many and he could take it for free, and only then would he accept it.

There was even an owner of a training center. The owner said that he once found Izuku beaten up in a park, and since he was unconscious the owner took him to his gym to patch him up. After that he would train Izuku once in a while, he also gave him a cleaning job, so that the kid could earn some money.

There were so many good people in Izuku's past, which warmed people's hearts. Through a Kickstarter and merch sale, a lot of money was donated to them as a sign of thanks.

The same thing could not be said for those who hurt Izuku. His primary school was shut down due to an investigation into his past. Which resulted in firing almost all of the staff, to which the principal, his homeroom teacher and the nurse got the worst of the punishment, they all got prison time for child endangerment, child neglect and so on.

All of the children beside his main bullies, got a choice between a few years in mandatory therapy, with bullying on their police record. Or they could go to court where they could plead not guilty. Which if they lost in the court they would go juvie, but then after they filled 18 they would be transferred directly to jail.

Almost everyone picked the first option, after seeing the first bully smugly try to win the case in court, only for the prosecutor to utterly destroy the child with a lie detector quirk.

The bullies mom cried, as her child was being pulled out of the courtroom to be sent to juvie, and prison to serve a total of 10 years total. After that display of retribution all of Izuku's tormentors were scared shitless, especially the main 6 once and their parents.

Firstly Ochaco's parents lost a few contracts with companies, due to the bad publicity they got from their daughter. This was the first sword to pierce her heart, since she always wanted to help her parents with money, but now she did the opposite.

Then they also lost a lot of money due to their company losing stock value, which ended up going bankrupt. With banks denying them a loan to recover due to the events around Izuku, and justice that people were seeking for him, and with her parents needing to shut down their company. This was the second wound to the heart.

The third one was that her landlord annulled her contract, making her move back to her parents and away from her friends. This was the third wound to her heart, and the last one was that her parents willingly went to their attorney, and asked if she would go to court.

In the court with the help of U.A. and the government, Ochaco Uraraka was sentenced to two years of house arrest with an ankle monitor. And when she was done with middle school, she would then fall under U.A. rehabilitation problem, where she would still be under house arrest with an ankle monitor, but this time under U.A. supervision.