Chapter 7

Born from pain and hatred, the power of a god

(Orochimaru POV)

After we sat down I asked the boy to tell me who they were, and as he was explaining their situation, who they are and then the girl's background.

When he finished talking about her background, I stopped him by saying "As screwed up as her story is, I feel like you have been through something much worse".

As soon as I said that, I could see him flinch and feel some phantom pain in his missing hand, and as he was holding his arm stump before continuing telling me about his past.

The more he told me about his past the more furious I became, I'm not the best person in the world. But even when I was at my worst, I was still more human than these people

To be honest his background story reminds me of Naruto's, but so many times worse. At least Naruto had Iruka and Lord third, and then gained more and more friends and mentors. But this boy didn't have anyone but that girl, which he met yesterday.

What was worse, was what happened to him a few days ago. He was telling me how his sister and her friends beat him up, how he lost feelings in his right arm, how he needed to amputate his own hand, and how he ran away from home.

This kid performed his own amputation, and cauterized it himself. As astonished and stunned I was by the story, what surprised me the most was his eyes.

Mangekyou Sharingan, I haven't seen those eyes for centuries, and here sits a boy no older than 10 years old wielding them

Mangekyou Sharingan, I haven't seen those eyes for centuries, and here sits a boy no older than 10 years old wielding them. I don't even think he knows that he has them.

I then see Toga jump and hug Izuku from behind, scaring him in the process. I saw her enter earlier, but didn't want to interrupt the boy talking about his past.

Toga hugged him while crying, telling him that she'll kill them all, and how she'll be his right arm. Seems like she didn't know that part of his past, but who could blame him, it's hard telling someone who cares about you, that you cut off your own body part.

As Toga looked at his face, she saw his new eyes and yelled "OMG IZU. YOUR EYES, THEY HAVE CHANGED!!". I found it funny how dumbfounded and confused he was by the statement.

I then pulled out a small pocket mirror and gave it to him, as he looked into the mirror amazed by his eyes. Knowing Izuku, he is going to analyze his eyes and write notes.

I then turned to Toga and said "Good morning my name is Orochimaru, it's nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you from Izuku". She was shy at first, but then shook my hand while saying "Hi my name is Toga, I'm sorry that we broke into your lab".

Knowing her quirk, and now seeing her eyes I saw that she was in desperate need of blood. I pulled Izuku out of his thinking by saying that both of them need to follow me.