Chapter 28

A living Myth

Inko, Nezu, Aizawa and Tsukauchi were all speechless. This mysterious figure had incapacitated The symbol of peace without even attacking him.

It's true that All Might's personality is trash, and the way he treats people that don't have a quirk, or the once that have 'Evil' or 'Weak' quirks was horrible. But he always balanced out the scales with his strength and fighting capability.

But no one had ever seen him flat out give up, at least not before the fight had even begun. Izuku stood up while still leaving his hand on top of All Might's shoulder, he then turned to the side and looked at the others before saying "Like I said. I'm not here to fight, bu..."

A few seconds earlier. All Might thought that Izuku distracted while he was talking to the others, taking this as his opportunity to attack, he readied himself to attack Izuku with full force.

Izuku could see in the corner of his eyes that All Might is about to attack again. Izuku was taught 'Chakra Enhanced Strength' from Tsunade when she was training him, and with that technique he could easily decimate the ground, or a whole building with one punch.

All Might then tried to jump up from the crouched position that he was in,  he wanted to get closer to Izuku so that he could punch him in the face. But it only resulted in creating a huge crater underneath him, Izuku then looked back at All Might, who started to go paler from Izuku's demonstration of what true strength is.

Everyone in the room noticed that All Might tried to attack Izuku, and they were truly terrified what would happen if they provoked this person more. Nezu tried to make All Might stand down, but no words came out due to the shock of the power Izuku displayed now.

Everybody in the room was shocked that Izuku could hold All Might down with only his palm, they looked at Izuku as he turned around to All Might, he then used his free hand to make it seem like he was about to flick something.

Izuku's hand got slowly closer to All Might's forehead, until it was just a few cm/inches away from him. He game a smirk to All Might and with an amused tone said "Let me show you what true strength is"

He flicked All Might's forehead, before anyone had time to process what Izuku meant by his word. All Might flew at an incredible speed, crashing through multiple walls before stopping.

Izuku then turned around like he didn't do anything and said "I told you that I wasn't here to fight you, but if you truly desire to fight me then I'll give you a fight you'll remember forever". His display of power and his amused smirk, told them that if they summon more heroes then he'll gladly fight them all alone.

He then turned to Nezu and said "With your intelligence and network, I guess you've heard of the Red Eyed Devil  by now?" Nezu's face transformed into one which held a lot of fear, as he then asked with a terrified tone "Y-y-you ca-can't be that person".

Izuku then looked at Tsukauchi and said "I am the person known as Red Eyed Devil". The detective had no idea what has happening, so he just looked down at Nezu and said "His telling the truth"

As Nezu's body felt as if it got petrified and his face was filled with panic. Izuku then got closer to Nezu, before crouching down to meet him on an eye level. Izuku was pointing in the direction All Might was thrown, before he gained a sly smirk and with an amused tone said "What do you think will happen if I go full out on All Might right here and now?"

Nezu felt like he was in the presence of a being that loved being on the battlefield. He felt his heart pound faster and faster, last time he felt this terrifying feeling was when he was a lab rat.