Chapter 8

Shinobi history, new teacher and companions

(Izuku POV)

When we arrived at the new location. First we were given our own room, as we were checking out our rooms I could feel someone lightly tug on my sleeve.

I turned around to see Toga with a sad facial expression, in a worried voice I asked "What is wrong? Why are you sad?" with her answering "Do we have to sleep in a different room?".

I pulled her into a hug and said "I'll ask Orochimaru Sensei if we can get a big room to share, would that make you happy?", while hugging me back she looked up and said yes, with the brightest smile making my heart skip a beat.

Finding Sensei took a while, but when we found him we asked if he could spare a big room for us to share, instead of those we had now.

With our background and relationship in mind, he smirked and led us to our new room, after that he showed us around the rest of the hideout. Before I knew it we were ending our tour at the library.

We were in the library, I was sitting on the couch while Toga used my lap as a pillow. When we got comfortable Sensei turned to us and said "Izuku do you remember the door you opened? The one with a 'Seal' on it"

After I nodded he smirked while looking at me saying "Well that seal had been intact for almost a millennia" which shocked me, and made me wonder 'Is he saying that he is immortal?'

Without asking out loud he stated "You're quite a clever one picking up on that. Yes I'm immortal", me asking surprised "How are you Immortal, quirks have only existed a few generations?".

Sensei then answered "It is the same way I healed you and teleported us. It was the power of chakra, and you have the same power. The reason I arrived at that hideout was due to you unsealing it. For some reason you have unlocked the power from your ancient heritage".

After a short explanation of what chakra is, what people could do with it, he told us about some clans and tail beasts. He also told us stories about how the world was, when chakra was a thing. How he became immortal, and that he was repenting for the sins he had committed.

Before we knew it the sun had already set and it was dark outside. I looked down at Toga who fell asleep during the stories, I looked at Sensei and asked if he could help me carry Toga to our room, since I didn't want to wake her up by lifting her over my shoulder. Orochimaru smiled and compiled.

After putting Toga in bed, I looked at Orochimaru and before he could leave, I took a chance and hugged him. As I hugged him I said in a grateful voice "Thank you so much for taking us in. I've drowning in darkness for the longest time, I can't remember a time before Friday where I was truly happy"

As I started to shed tears I said "At one point *sniff* I even forgot how to smile,*sniff* so thank you so much for taking us in. Even though Toga is sleeping I know she is feeling the same way"

Orochimaru hugged me back and said "Don't worry young one, your darkest time is behind you now. But don't expect me to go easy on your training". I looked up at him giving him a million watt smile while saying "I wouldn't have it any other way Sensei".

After saying our goodnight, I went to bed under the covers and pulled Toga closer to me, before falling asleep.

~Sunday morning~

After our breakfast me and Toga followed Sensei to his lab, where he ended up collecting a vial of our blood. He ran tests on our blood while explaining why, he told us it was to find out our heritage, and to find out which abilities and chakra natures we can unlock.