Hina × reader: To A Boppin' Beginning

[Requested by: Emraldknight. This is my first one-shot of the year and also my first bandori one-shot after. More than a month. Please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

December 31, few more hours until new year.
...

...

...

I looked around my apartment and saw... No one.

Y/n: Cheers to another year alone...

I'm Y/n L/n, a normal boy who lives alone in his apartment. I love to celebrate holidays but it does hurt celebrating alone.

Y/n: Jeez, I prepared a lot again but it's not like someone's gonna co-

Suddenly, my doorbell rang.

Y/n: Huh? Maybe it's mom and dad... Maybe they're surprising me!

I went to the door and opened it...

: Hello, Y/n-kun!!!

It was... Hina-san?

Y/n: H- Hina-san! Wh- what brings you here?

Hina: Lisacchi said you're alone celebrating new year so I came here to join you!

Y/n: How do you know where I live?

Hina: Lisacchi! Why? Don't you want to spend new year with someone other than yourself?

Come to think about it... It was pretty lonely spending my last 2 new years with no one...

~Flashback, 2 years ago~

The clock striked 12 as car horns are tooting and fireworks are being fired...

Y/n: Happy new year!

...

...

...

Y/n: Oh... Right, I live alone now.

~Flashback, 1 year ago~

The clock striked 12 as car horns are tooting and fireworks are being fired...

Y/n: Happy new year!

...

...

...

Y/n: Oh... Right, I live alone now.

...

Y/n: Wait! Why does this feel like this already happened?!

~Flashback end~

Y/n: Wh- what about your family, Hina-san?

Hina: They said it was fine! Onee-chan was hesitant though because I said that it was you.

I got the point of Sayo-san, Hina-san's twin sister... I'd also worry for my sister in this situation. Hina-san doesn't seem to understand it though.

Y/n: Well then make yourself at home, Hina-san!

I led her to the sofa and turned on the television.

Hina: It's so boppin' that you have a lot of stuff here even if it's just an apartment.

Y/n: Ah, it was my parents they tend to give me a lot of stuff but I'm not complaining.

Hina: Who would? You have a boppin' TV!

I looked at the time and it said 5:30 PM, time to make food then.

Y/n: I'm gonna make food for us now, Hina-san. Just watch or play the console if you want.