Yandere!(?) Chisato × reader: Wrong Assumptions

(Y/n pov)

I'm making my way up to the rooftop of the school and it's because Chisato Shirasagi said so. Chisato, an idol, a child actress just a famous person overall... Just said that I need to come at the rooftop... All alone... And that's what scares me... Rumors say that Chisato has this yandere vibe on her and I won't deny it... Oh God, I don't want to be killed...

Chisato: Hello, Y/n. I'm glad you came...

Y/n: Well, I wouldn't want a girl to just get stood up.

Chisato: You with your jokes...

Ok, I'm sensing it... This girl is a yandere... I need to escape...

Y/n: So what are we talking about?

Chisato: Isn't it obvious by now? Inviting you all alone here at the rooftop where we can see the sun setting.

Y/n: Uhm...

Chisato: I like you, Y/n.

Y/n: Is this a prank?

Chisato: I don't see anyway on how could this be a prank.

Y/n: Chisato Shirasagi is confessing to me? Yeah, right.

Chisato: Why don't you believe?

I can't say I'll reject her because she's a yandere... Crap.

Y/n: I can't accept your confession, Chisato. A girl like you deserves someone more famous and with more reputation under his name. Me? I'm just a normal high school boy.

I think that's a good enough reason...

Chisato: But- I love you! Why is it like this?

Y/n: I'm sorry, Chisato. Some things are probably just never meant to be.

I said as I left her... I feel so guilty...

~The next day~

(Chisato pov)

I couldn't stop myself from crying all night because Y/n rejected me. Am I not enough? Is he intimidated by me? Am I scary? God, I just can't find any reason why he'd reject me... He doesn't have any crushes for all I know...

As I was walking around the campus since I had lunch already, I spotted Y/n and two of his friends in a bench in the tree, luckily at the other side of the tree there was also a bench so I sat there and eavesdropped on their conversation...

F/n1: So what did Chisato-san say to you yesterday?

Y/n: She confessed to me.

F/n2: So you're a couple now? Of course you'd accept, right?

Y/n: I rejected her.

F/n1&2: What?

Y/n: Many people said she's a yandere, I don't want that...

F/n1: Yeah, true yanderes are a no no.

F/n2: I agree, yanderes are scary...

When I heard that, my heart broke as if it wasn't broken enough... I was rejected because of false rumors...

I stood up and went to Y/n...

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: So as I was saying...

: Y/n, how could you believe at them?

I looked in front of me and it was Chisato... Almost to the point of crying...

F/n1&2: Uh oh, we gotta go now. Bye, Y/n!

They said as they ran as fast as they could.

Chisato: You said I deserved someone better but now I know... You just rejected me because of lies...

Y/n: Wait-

Chisato ran off before I could say anything... God, why did I even believe in those rumors at the first place.

I ran after her as fast as I could even not caring that I bump into other students... I reached the rooftop as I saw Chisato there on the floor, crying.

Y/n: Chisato...

Chisato: What? Why are you here alone? Aren't you scared that I'd kill you here at the rooftop?

Y/n: I'm sorry, I got carried away with the rumors...

Chisato: Leave me alone! Why am I even labeled a yandere in the first place?!

She said, very frustrated as she stood up.

Chisato: Is it because I look serious? Is it because I give off scary glares? Y/n, do you want me to become a true yandere?

Her eyes suddenly changed to a more scary one.

Y/n: No, I don't want you to.

Chisato: Then why am I being misunderstood?

I suddenly grabbed her as I kissed her on the lips, hoping she'll stop. She pushed me back, breaking the kiss.

Chisato: What was that for?

She said in a soft voice and all blushing... I kissed her again and now, there was no resistance whatsoever. We lied down on the floor of the rooftop with her on top of me as we started making out. After a minute or two...

Chisato: I love you...

Y/n: I- I love you too... But we need to stop here, class will start soon.

Chisato: Let's continue this later?

I blushed from the remark.

Y/n: Sure!

We both stood up as we went to class together and the whole afternoon I can't concentrate because Chisato would always give me seductive looks everytime we make eye contact... I'm in for a very wild ride.

~END~