Arisa × Childhood friend! reader: Tsundere Confessions

[Hope You'll enjoy this one!]

(Y/n pov)

Exams are near, so I'm gonna go to the house of my childhood friend, Arisa and study with her overnight. We both have good grades but we always study with each other even back in elementary.

Also back in elementary I have a crush on her, even now the feelings just got stronger and stronger while we grew and, I'm gonna confess to her today.

I arrived at Arisa's place and I was met bey her Grandmother

Arisa's grandmother: Hello Y/n! Arisa's at her room.

Y/n: Hello! Oh thanks!

I went to her room and I already saw her studying.

Y/n: Not fair, you started without me!

Arisa: Well just a head start won't hurt.

We started reviewing together and beside each other. I'm in heaven right now...

(Arisa pov)

Calm down, Arisa. Set your crush for Y/n aside for now. But he's so cute struggling on that math problem though. I should help him out

Arisa: Having trouble?

Y/n: Yeah, I forgot the solution

Arisa: Let me help you then.

I stood up and held Y/n's hand and guided it and explained how to answer it, as I was doing so I saw Y/n blushing and then I realized we were holding hands. I start to blush too, I can't make him notice me like this but he looked at me and saw my face. I looked back quickly and then he said.

Y/n: Arisa are you making moves on me?

Arisa: What?! I was trying to help you! It's not like I like you or anything!

Y/n(with a smug face): I see...

And then Grandma suddenly shouted

Arisa's grandmother: Dinner's ready! Come down now, kids.

(Y/n pov)

We both head down and went for dinner, while eating I just can't take my mind off after that moment, Arisa blushing while holding my hand. I wish it could last longer, but does she like me too? I'll confess to her after this, I can't take it anymore.

~Timeskip~

We went back to the room and continued reviewing, while we were reviewing we got stuck on a question and we both had different answers. Since none of us want to admit defeat me and Arisa started to argue

Arisa: It's this one!

Y/n: No, This is the answer!

Things was so heated, I got tired of it and pushed her to the wall and wall-slamming her and I explained to her why my answer is correct and she admitted defeat while we were in that position. we didn't realize that I wall-slammed her and now we both started to get flustered.

This is it. The moment I was waiting for.

Y/n(blushing): Uh I'm sorry...

Arisa: It's ok I was the one wrong anyway.

Y/n: Hey, I...

Arisa: I?

Y/n: I like you.

(Arisa pov)

Y/n confessed to me? He likes me back? I'm so happy!

Arisa: I... Like you too Y/n

(Y/n pov)

She likes me back! I thought to myself. My adrenaline was rushing in and I kissed her on the lips and then let go quickly. Then I saw Arisa blushing the hell out.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I got too excited.

Arisa: It felt good, why did you stop?

I was dumbfounded, she wants me to continue. While I was just dumbfounded Arisa suddenly kissed me and I kissed her back, it was a longer kiss this time and we only broke the kiss for air.

Y/n: So are you my girlfriend now?

Arisa(blushing): Ye- Yes.

We went back to studying more motivated and ever. After that we went to our nightwear and went to sleep cuddling. This is a study session to remember.

~END~

[Thank you for reading!]