Rinko × reader: The Elegant Yet Unexpected Performance

[This one-shot has been requested by Simoun7! Hope you enjoy reading this!]

(Y/n pov)

I decided to visit my aunt Marina's workplace after school. As I opened the door she greeted me immediately.

Marina: Hey Y/n! There's a band practicing right now. Tou could watch them if you want, just don't disturb them.

Y/n: Oh ok... I'll check them out.

As I went inside the studio. I saw a band practicing and singing a song, I don't know what the song is but the vocalist said "Fire Bird." It looked like they were just starting.

As I was looking at them I can't help it but the Pianist caught my attention the most. She just looked so elegant while playing the piano. As they ended the song I was taken aback by someone shouting. And then it hit me, I saw my next-door neighbor and friends, Lisa and Yukina.

Lisa: Y/n!

Lisa said as the whole band went to me.

Lisa: It's a surprise meeting you here!

Yukina: What brings you here, Y/n?

As I was about to speak the two other members spoke.

???: Lisa-nee, who's this?

A purple-haired girl said in a very energetic tone.

???: Imai-san, mind introducing him?

A teal-haired girl that looks like my friend, Hina. said it rather cold.

Lisa: Ok! This is Y/n a neighbor and classmate of mine!

Ako: Nice to meet you, Y/n-senpai. I'm the demon princess Ako!

Sayo: Sayo Hikawa.

Y/n: Is it just me or you look like someone?

Lisa: She's Hina's twin sister, Y/n.

Y/n: Oh.

Sayo then nods. I noticed that the black-haired girl never spoke, so I decided to make the move. I went closer to her and offered my hand.

Y/n: Y/n L/n, and you are?

Rinko: Uhm... I'm Ri- Rinko... Shirokane...

She said in a very shy way. Rinko? What a cute name.

Y/n: So Lisa, this is the band you and Yukina are talking about.

Yukina: Yes, this is it.

Y/n: I loved your performance a few minutes ago. I might start becoming a fan of...

Lisa: Roselia is the band name Y/n!

Y/n: Of Roselia!

Yukina: Then you should fully devote yourself, Y/n.

Y/n: I will.

Sayo: It's the end of practice right? We could eat at the cafe and talk then leave.

Everyone agreed and we went to the cafe of CiRCLE and ate. I got to know more about them specifically Sayo, Ako and Rinko. But I was mostly interested in Rinko, do I like her? Damn, love at first sight hits hard.

After that we all left. I of course went with Yukina and Lisa. As we were walking, Lisa said something that took me by surprise.

Lisa: Hey, Y/n. Do you like Rinko?

Yukina: What?

Y/n: Yeah, where did that question come from?

Lisa: I noticed you enter the studio and as we practiced you only looked at Rinko.

Yukina: Now that you said it, I did see you, Y/n looking at Rinko when we were at the cafe.

Y/n: Fine, I did take an interest in her.

Lisa: May I ask, why Rinko though? There's Ako, Sayo even me and Yukina! Is having two cute next-door neighbors not enough for you, Y/n?

Yukina: Stop that, Lisa.

Y/n: Yeah it's not enough, and besides she just played so elegantly. She looked so beautiful while playing.

Lisa: Fine, I'll stop. You know, Yukina you need to loosen up to my teasing from time to time.

We then reached our houses. We all went inside our respective homes. I was supposed to sleep but I can't because I can't take Rinko out of my head.

~A few days later~

I now always join Roselia at their band practice. My feelings for Rinko gotten stronger in fact, I'm gonna ask her out today!

As they finished practice, I walked to Rinko and started immediately.

Y/n: Hey Rinko.

Rinko: Hi... Y/n...

Y/n: I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tomorrow.

She started to blush heavily...

Rinko: Wh- what?!

Ako: He asked you out, Rin-rin! Say yes!

Lisa: Yeah, Rinko. This should be fun!

Rinko: Y/n...

Y/n: Yes?

Rinko: I'd like to accept it but I don't think Yukina and Sayo would agre...

Yukina: I'm fine with it as long as you stay devoted to the band.

Rinko and Sayo looked surprised, they probably didn't expect that answer.

Sayo: If Yukina is fine then I am too, as long as it won't mess us up as a band.

As that was over and we all went home. I was so excited for tomorrow!

~The next day~

Me and Rinko met at the mall as we decided to go there. We ate a fast food then we went to the arcade, surprisingly she liked playing games. As there was a game shop, me and her went there. She talked alot about games, something I wouldn't expect. She even said I should try playing Neo Fantasy Online because she and Ako plays it too.

We ended the date in the park, As we were sitting on the bench I felt like it's the right moment.

Y/n: Rinko, I like you.

She blushed as she heard what I said

Rinko: Wh- what uhm...

Y/n: It's ok if you don't like me back. I just needed to let it out...

Rinko: But I like you too, Y/n!

She shouted that with all her confidence. I would've never expect for her to like me back. Our faces got closer to each other until our lips met. We broke it after a few seconds for air.

Y/n: Uhm... So are we official now?

Rinko: I guess so...

She then rested her head on my shoulder. As she was resting her head I noticed that she fell asleep. She's so cute while sleeping, I wish it would always be like this until forever.

~END~

[Thanks for reading! Please leave any suggestions in the comments! I'd be happy to write them!]