Hina × Lonely! reader: The Boppin' Club Activity

[Please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

I hate school. Why don't I have any friends? It's boring without anyone to talk to... As I was just waiting for class to start a teal-haired girl went to me.

It was my classmate, Hina Hikawa. She's basically the most energetic and cheerful person I know.

Hina: Hey, Y/n!

Y/n: Hi?

Hina: You look so sad, what's wrong?

Y/n: I'm so lonely and I don't have any friends.

Hina: No friends? You have me Y/n! Do you join any clubs?

Y/n: No, I don't.

Hina: Want to join me at the astronomy club?

Y/n: I guess so.

Hina: Yay! I promise that your time there would be boppin'!

She then walked away cheerfully

Y/n: Boppin'?

(Hina pov)

As I walked away from Y/n, I couldn't help but feel happy. I developed feelings for Y/n. Even though he's a loner he's also charming at the same time, he's actually very nice to us and he's just probably misunderstood. I'm gonna make your stay at the astronomy club boppin' Y/n, I promise.

~timeskip after class~

(Y/n pov)

Hina said I should go to the astronomy club room. As I went in...

Hina: Welcome to the club, Y/n!

I saw Hina all alone in the room.

Y/n: Where are the other members?

Hina: What do you mean other members? We're all present today!

Y/n: Does this mean that?

Hina: It's just the 2 of us.

As she said that I was surprised. I thought I'd have a chance to make many friends here but it's just Hina...

Hina: So, Y/n do you want to go stargazing every Friday night here at school? I do this weekly but it's boring when I'm alone...

She said it with puppy eyes on her face. Who knew she was so cute?

Y/n: Fine, I will...

Hina: Yay!

Hina rushed to me and gave me a tight hug and then released after a few seconds.

Hina: That's all for now Y/n! See you tomorrow.

Y/n: Bye Hina...

Seems like I now have a friend, it might only be one but atleast she cares...

~2 months later~

Me and Hina got closer and closer. I developed a crush on her as time went by. She's cute, intelligent, cheerful and plays the guitar so good. Tonight we're gonna stargaze, I plan on confessing to her tonight.

(Hina pov)

Y/n, I hope you'd accept the confession you'll receive from me later... As the weeks has gone by, my feelings for you got stronger and stronger. I hope you feel the same...

As we sat down thw carpet and started stargazing, we talked about stars and few more things regarding astronomy... I rested my head on his shoulder. I saw a faint blush on his cheeks, does he feel something for me too?

(Y/n pov)

As Hina rested her shoulder on me, I began to blush. Does she like me too? Should I confess to her now? She then suddenly said.

Hina: Y/n, am I being too annoying to you by being so energetic and cheerful?

Y/n: What? You being energetic and cheerful is your traits that made like you!

I confessed to her out of the blue...

Hina: Wh- what?

Y/n: I like you, Hina! You've been so kind to me and you were my first friend. If it weren't for you I'd be at home doing nothing.

Hina: Well, I like you too!

Y/n: You do?

Hina: Yeah!

As she said that our face got closer and closer at each other and our lips kissed, We lied down on the carpet, me at the top and started making out. After a few minutes of kissing we looked at each other in the eyes still in that position...

Y/n: I love you.

Hina: I love you too.

A few more minutes we decided to pack up and go home. We kissed again and said our goodbyes. While I was walking back home, I just kept thinking of Hina, the best and most boppin' girlfriend I can ever ask for.

~END~

[Thank you for reading! Please leave down any suggestions!]