Kokoro × reader: Arranged Marriage

[This was requested by m0chaccin0 and KhairulHafiz2. Please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: No, I'm not getting married to her! I don't want to comply to your arranged marriage you set up for me.

I said to my father in anger. We are the L/n family, one of the most powerful families in Japan. My father told me that he agreed on an arranged marriage with Kokoro Tsurumaki, a daughter of Mr. Tsurumaki and they are also one of the most powerful families in Japan. I'm very angry because he didn't even ask me first if I want to.

Dad: Why? This is good for our business! L/ns and Tsurumakis in one family would crush all of our competitors.

Y/n: So this is about business?! What the heck?! I want to find love, true love. Now you're just taking that away from me?

Dad: Well, you could love Kokoro...

Y/n: That's not the point! You and mom didn't marry each other because your parents said so. You married each other because of love.

Mom: Y/n, why don't you give it a shot? Kokoro is a very nice lady, you know?

Dad: Yeah, listen to your mother.

Y/n: But...

Mom: No buts. We're having a dinner with them tonight and I want you and Kokoro to get to know each other.

Y/n: Fine, you win...

~Few minutes later~

We arrived at the very big house of the Tsurumaki family... We then were greeted by maids and security guards as we made our way to the very big dining room.

I then saw a blonde-haired girl... That's Kokoro Tsurumaki. I've never met her before but she's cute.

Mr. Tsurumaki: Hey there, young man. You must be Y/n.

Y/n: Y- yes I am...

Mr. Tsurumaki: You and Kokoro will eat dinner in another place. For you both to know each other better, does that sound good?

Y/n: Yes.

Mr. Tsurumaki: Well, then follow our maids. Also you, Kokoro.

Me and Kokoro were guided to the balcony where you can see the beautiful moon.

Kokoro: Hello! I'm Kokoro Tsurumaki! Nice to meet you!

She extended her hand.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n...

I said with no energy as I shook her hand.

Kokoro: Is there a problem?

Y/n: Yeah, I don't want to be in this arranged marriage.

Kokoro: You don't? You know, I'm a band vocalist and our band's goal is to make the world smile.

She said smiling...

Y/n: And what does that have to do with our situation?

Kokoro: I just want you to know that I'm here to make you smile. At first, I really didn't know what to feel with this arranged marriage but Dad explained how nice of a person you are and I just agreed!

Y/n: But I want to find love... I don't want it like this...

Kokoro: We could learn to love each other, Y/n! We will be husband and wife when we grow up after all.

And at that moment, it shot me. Kokoro is right, we can learn to love each other as the years go by...

Y/n: You know, what? Maybe we could work it out.

I said with a smile.

Kokoro: Look! You smiled! Yay!

Kokoro is now jumping up and down... Maybe this could be it-

Kokoro: Y/n, could you kiss me on the lips?

Y/n: Huh? What?!

Kokoro: That's what we're gonna do when we grow up anyways...

Y/n: Yeah...

I pulled her closer as we kissed on the lips. I found love in a very strange way...

~Few years later~

Me and Kokoro got married and are now living with each other. As we were on the bed...

Y/n: Do you remember the first time we met?

Kokoro: Yeah, you don't like the idea of an arranged marriage and was feeling all sad.

Y/n: You know, I still hate the idea... But why should I complain? I got the best wife ever.

Kokoro: Aww, you're so sweet.

She said as she hugged me.

Y/n: We should go to sleep now.

Kokoro: Sure, goodnight, Y/n. I love you!

Y/n: Goodnight, Kokoro. I love you too.

We cuddled with each other as we went to sleep.

~END~