Rimi × choco cornet lover! reader: The Last Cornet

[This one-shot has been requested by: Simoun7. Please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: Yamabuki bakery~

I said in a sing-song manner as I shall buy a choco cornet in the best bakery in the world, Yamabuki Bakery. As I went inside.

Y/n: Hey Saaya!

Saaya: Hi Y/n! Getting choco cornets?

Y/n: Yeah! I'm hungry!

I walked to the choco cornet pile to see that there's one remaining. As I was supposed to get it, another hand went to it. My hand on top of hers. It was pretty soft, not gonna lie.

???: I'm sorry!

Y/n: No, It's Ok you can have it...

???: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yup!

???: Thanks... Uhm...

Y/n: Oh yeah, Y/n L/n!

Rimi: Rimi Ushigome! And thanks again Y/n.

Y/n: No problem.

She went and paid for the choco cornet. I went and bought other bread. As I went to pay...

Y/n: Hey Saaya, Is Rimi a regular here? It's the first time I saw her here and I always go here.

Saaya: Yeah, Rimi is a friend and bandmate of mine. You both love choco cornets, infact it's usually both you and Rimi's fault that choco cornets sometimes runs out.

Y/n: She's your bandmate? Can I watch you practice sometime?

Saaya: Oh? Has someone taking a liking for Rimi?

Y/n: What?! Uhm... Maybe?

Saaya: Sure! We have practice tomorrow and before I go to practice I come back here to get bread for the band.

Y/n: So I'll meet you here, after school?

Saaya: Yup!

I got the bread and head out, as I got home I can't stop thinking about tomorrow... Rimi...

~The next day~

I met up with Saaya and we started going to where they will practice. As me and Saaya went inside the basement that they use for practice I was looked upon by 4 people and one of them was Rimi.

Saaya: Hey guys, this is Y/n! He's a friend of mine.

Arisa: HAAAA?! You brought a boy?!

Rimi: Hi Y/n... Don't worry Arisa-chan, Y/n is nice. He even gave me the last piece of bread yesterday.

Kasumi: Hi Y/n! C'mon Arisa he seems nice.

Tae: Yeah, he seems nice.

Arisa: Fine, then let's introduce shall we?

Y/n: Y/n L/n, Nice to meet you all!

Saaya: Well you all know but, Saaya Yamabuki!

Tae: Tae Hanazono on guitar!

Kasumi: Kasumi Toyama!

Arisa: Arisa Ichigaya and this is my house.

Rimi: Again, Ri- Rimi Ushigome!

They started practicing and they were very good. They finished practice and all went home, I walked with Saaya to get bread from Yamabuki Bakery. While walking...

Y/n: You got very interesting friends, Saaya...

Saaya: They are interesting.

~Few weeks later~

I became close with Saaya's band, I also found out that their name is Poppin'Party since they didn't tell me the first time I went there. The things I felt for Rimi just grew stronger this isn't infatuation anymore, it became deeper. Love.

Eventually I told Poppin'Party except Rimi that I have feelings for Rimi. They all said it was Ok as long as it won't compromise them as a band.

I asked Rimi out and thankfully she agreed. I'm here at the mall waiting for her. As she arrived I complimented her looks snd we started the date.

We first went to eat lunch as it was lunch time, I paid of course. After that we went to s chocolate store.

Rimi: So many chocolates, Y/n!

Y/n: Buy anything you want, my treat.

Rimi: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah!

She ended up buying many, luckily my money was enough. We went to do more stuff until it was late. I decided to walk her home and confess there. As we were walking...

Y/n: Rimi...

Rimi: Yes, Y/n?

Y/n: I like you.

She then hugged me immediately as tears went out her eyes.

Rimi: I like you too, Y/n...

I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a minute. As we broke the hug, we saw someone...

???: Please take care of her, Y/n.

Y/n: Uhm how do you know my name?

Rimi: Y/n, that's my older sister...

I then looked at the house and ut said Ushigome residence. What timing...

Y/n: Huh?! I'm very sorry!

Yuri: Yuri Ushigome, your future sister-in-law

Me and Rimi started to blush furiously.

Rimi: Onee-chan!

Yuri then walked to us and gave Rimi a headpat.

Yuri: Don't worry, I was just joking but it would be better if it did happen.

Rimi: Uhm this is our house, Y/n...

Yuri: I'm cooking dinner, mom and dad went out. Wanna join us?

Rimi persuaded me and eventually I gave in. We waited for Yuri to finish cooking and we ate dinner. What a day...

~END~

[Requests are now open! My next one-shot will be a Marina × reader. Stay tuned!]