Misaki × Rejected! reader: The Bottled Up Feelings

[This is the sequel of my one-shot Misaki × Rejected! reader: The Regretful Rejection. I hope you'll all enjoy this one!]

(Y/n pov)

I'm here at school, just staring at Misaki from afar. Damn she's beautiful and athletic too. It's so sad that I don't know what band she's in, I want to listen to her music...

Maybe I should ask her out later and take a sip at Hazawa cafe. The thought went into my mind and I was determined in asking her out.

~after classes~

(Misaki pov)

As I was going out of the room someone stopped me...

Y/n: Hey Misaki!

I turned around and saw Y/n, I start to blush as what could he possibly want from me.

Misaki: Hi...

Y/n: Are you free? Let's go to Hazawa cafe, my treat!

Is he asking me out?!

Misaki: Uhm sure...

(Y/n pov)

As we were walking to the cafe I put on my headphones and start listening to my favorite band Hello, Happy World. I love their music, it's so lively!

As we were walking our hands made contact, we both noticed it and blushed. But our hands kept going until our hands held each other, neither of us budging.

Y/n: Could we stay like this?

Misaki: Sure...

As we arrived at the cafe we were greeted by Tsugumi a friend of mine from another school.

Tsugumi: Welcome to the cafe! May I take your- Y/n? Misaki?

Y/n: You know Misaki, Tsugu?

Tsugumi: Yeah, I know her. Misaki's in a band called Hello, Happy World and we often perform at the same live houses.

Misaki's band is Hello, Happy World?!

Y/n: You're in Hello, Happy World, Misaki?

Misaki: Yeah... I'm Michelle.

Y/n: No wonder I love Hello, Happy World it's because I also love one of their members!

Misaki: What was that?

Y/n: Nothing...

Tsugumi then interrupted us.

Tsugumi: So are you two on a date?

Y/n: No, we're just hanging out.

Tsugumi: What's with the hands then?

Misaki: N- Nothing!

Tsugumi: Ok then there's your table!

As we were walking to the table, Tsugumi whispered in my ear.

Tsugumi: I heard that Y/n. So Misaki is your crush, huh?

Y/n: Keep it quiet.

We went to our table and ordered food. As we were waiting for the food, I try to strike up a conversation...

Y/n: Misaki, I never knew you were Michelle. I love Hello, Happy World.

Misaki: Thanks Y/n, Yeah only a few people know that I'm Michelle.

Y/n: So how's life?

Misaki: Pretty good...

The food then was served and we ate, after that I walked her home.

While walking I decided to ask her out again, I don't know why, but it feels right.

Y/n: Uhm Misaki...

Misaki: What?

Y/n: I know you rejected me a few months ago but my feelings never faded, I want you to know that I still love you and no matter what you say to me again I will still love you.

Misaki: Y/n... I love you too.

Y/n: You do?

I start to cry

Misaki: I love you even back then when I rejected you, it was so hard for me because I have so many responsibilities and if we became a couple I wouldn't have time for you. I talked about this with my mom and she said that I should confess so I was about to confess at the Monday but when I saw you, you seem fine and already moved on... So that's why I kept my feelings for myself... But now I want you to know that I also love you.

She also starts to cry

Y/n: Oh, Misaki...

Misaki: Y/n...

I held her cheeks and our faces got closer with each other, our lips collided and kissed passionately and breaking it only for us to breathe.

Y/n: I love you Misaki...

Misaki: I love you too.

We then wiped off our tears and I continued to walk her home. As we reached her home we said our farewells and kissed each other once again. As I walk home I was so happy, I should tell dad about this. I should tell him that I now have a girlfriend that I'll love and care forever.

~END~

[I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for reading! Please leave down any suggestions if you have some!]