Kasumi × Guitarist! reader: The Opening Chord

[Please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

As I was sitting in the back seat near the window of the room I noticed a girl holding a red electric guitar that has... "Wait is that cat ears?" I thought to myself. As I was flooded of thoughts on how those cat ears were made I didn't notice that she was walking towards me, I then immediately turned to the window pretending nothing happened.

???: Hey! What's your name? I'm Kasumi Toyama, nice to meet you!

Y/n: Uhmm Hey, Y/n L/n.

Kasumi: I noticed you looking at me, perhaps you know how to play the guitar?

Y/n: No, I'm very sorry if you think I do know how to play the guitar.

I lied I actually know how to play the guitar I just don't want my schoolmates and classmates to know that I am a guitarist. I usually play to the park when there's no classes to play some songs, just for fun but people also gave me money from time to time which is nice.

Kasumi: Oh... I'm very sorry. See you later Y/n!

Y/n: Yeah, see you later.

~few weeks later~

(Y/n pov)

It was a nice day and there were no classes, so I decided to go to the park and play. I grabbed my guitar and went to the park.

~after playing some songs in the park~

When I was putting my guitar back to it's case I heard a familiar voice...

Kasumi: Hey Y/n, I thought you Didn't know how to play the guitar. *pouts*

Y/n: uhmm I'm sorry for lying I just don't want people in our school knowing that I know how to play the guitar.

"Damn she's cute when she pouts." I thought to myself

Kasumi: Well since I know your secret now. Could you teach me how to play? You see I'm in a band now calles Poppin' Party and when I saw you play I just know that you can teach me alot and when I say your performance my heart went kirakira and dokidoki! So please teach me Y/n.

Y/n: Huh? Kirakira dokidoki? Uhmm I guess sure, fine but when though?

Kasumi: How about after classes?

Y/n: Ok, that sounds nice!

We then parted ways and I went back home stuck in my mind that she was cute and what does kirakira and dokidoki mean and how does she fix her hair???

~2 months later~

(Y/n pov)

As time went on, me and Kasumi always meet after classes and I'd teach her about the guitar, she then introduced me to her bandmates and they all accepted me, they let me watch their practice in Arisa's place and treated me nicely. But as time still went on the cuteness that Kasumi had grew on me. She's not just cute, but she's also energetic, always happy and helps her bandmates. I might have developed a crush on her.

~Break time after practicing in Arisa's place~

(Y/n pov)

While Kasumi and Tae are talking about guitars and Rimi busy eating chocolate cornets. Saaya and Arisa sat beside me in both sides and started to talk quietly.

Saaya: So Y/n, do you like Kasumi?

Arisa: Yeah, Tell us Y/n.

Hearing those words freaked me out but then again keeping it a secret won't help...

Y/n(nervously): Uhm Yes, I do like... Kasumi...

Arisa: You're to obvious you know?

Y/n: What?

Saaya: Yeah I mean, everytime when we're rehearsing you only look at her. Could you blame us for noticing?

Y/n: Oh I really am that obvious.

Kasumi then interrupted us.

Kasumi: Hey Y/n! I wanna give yoi this ticket for our upcoming concert, I'd like you to come!

Y/n: Yeah, sure!

After that we did some more talking and then went back home.

~Day of the concert~

(Y/n pov)

I was at the backstage cheering them there, "They have a lot of fans." I thought as the cheers were very loud, and then they started performing.

~after the performance~

They finished performing and the all went to me with Kasumi running.

Kasumi: Y/n! We did it!

Y/n: Yeah, congrats!

Kasumi: Uh Y/n thank you for everything! I want to tell and give you something.

Y/n: What is it?

Kasumi: I like you and this.

As Kasumi said that she pulled me closer to her and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I was very surprised on what happened. "I can't believe it! Kasumi kissed me." I thought. She then broke the kiss.

Y/n: I like you too.

When I said that we didn't realize that the others were already there we both blushed as they teased us.

Tae: Was it good!

Rimi: Ahhh! *closing her eyes using her hands*

Arisa: Good job, Y/n!

Saaya: Mission success!

We laughed it off and started walking to the cafe. Me and Kasumi were in the front of the group and while walking our hands touched, both of us didn't mind and held hands throughout the walk while Saaya was taking pics of us, but I didn't mind at all. All I know is I like Kasumi and she likes me back.

END

[Again, thank you for reading]