Lisa × Kouhai! reader: My One Sweet Little Kouhai

[This is my first fanfic so please enjoy]

(Y/N pov)

Heyyo I'm Y/N a newly transferred second year high-school student that's gonna study in Haneoka High School. Ever since Haneoka Girls' High School became a coed school I transferred there since it's closer to our home. I thought of it as nothing but just a new environment. I was always a loner so I was really never attached to any people at my former school so it was pretty easy for me to adapt into this new school.

It was the first day of classes and I'm lost. While I was searching for my room 2-A I bumped into someone. This someone is how would I say it I guess cute? She has green eyes and long, wavy, soft brown hair. She's taller than me so she maybe a higher grade or I'm just small. I talked and said:

Y/n: I'm sorry ummm....

???: Oh yeah, Lisa Imai a third year student and don't worry it's ok. What's your name?

Y/n: Y/N L/N, second year and again I'm so sorry Lisa-senpai I was looking for class 2-A and I couldn't find it.

Lisa: Oh, class 2-A huh? I know where that is, follow me I'll get you there.

Y/n: Thank you, Lisa-senpai I owe you one.

Lisa: Don't worry Y/n-kun.

After that incident we became friends and I found out that she is in a band named Roselia. Her bandmates were ok I guess... I mean Ako-chan is nice, Rinko-senpai is shy but is opening up to me, but Yukina-senpai and Sayo-senpai is pretty cold but Lisa-senpai said that's alright because they're always like that.

As time goes on I grew closer to Lisa-senpai and I might have fallen in love with her. She helps me on exams and tests, helps me with projects, sometimes treats me lunch and the best of them all her cookies are to die for! I wished I had met her earlier she basically changed me before I was a loner now? I have friends not like back then that I can't even talk to my classmates. This feeling of mine is going haywire but I cannot tell her, Im afraid she'd reject me.

~Timeskip to the near of the end of the school year~

I cannot hold it in any longer, before she leaves this school I must express my feeling for her, well here it goes.

I told Lisa-senpai to meet me at the park after dismissal and she agreed, this is the only chance I have and there's no time to waste.

~Timeskip to the park scene~

I was waiting at the bench and then I heard someone.

Lisa: Hey! Y/n-kun!

Y/n: uhmm hey Lisa-senpai

She then sat down at the same bench that I'm sitting in.

Lisa: So what is this all about?

Y/n: Lisa-senpai, I...

Lisa: I?

Y/n: I like you, Lisa-senpai. I'm sorry if this is all so sudden but I need to let it out before you go away and graduate high school...

(Lisa pov)

What is this? Is he actually confessing to me? The kouhai I've always adored and also found cute confessing to me? To be honest, I also have feelings for him, I mean who can resist his cuteness? Well here it goes...

Lisa: I like you too Y/n-kun

Y/n: Wait what? You like me too?

Lisa: Yes, Y/n-kun I like you

(Y/n pov)

I can't believe it Lisa-senpai likes me too! As I was closing the gap between our faces I was stopped by her hand not knowing what the hell happened.

Y/n: Uhmm Lisa-senpai?

Lisa(while laughing): Really Y/n-kun? We could take things slowly, it's better that way, taking it one step at a time. Come on lay your head on my lap

As I laid my head on her lap I started to blush crazy, ignoring everything as the only thing in my mind is her.

Y/n: uhmm So Lisa-senpai, are we dating now?

Lisa(blushing): Well you could say that, but always remember that you're my one and only sweet and cute little kouhai~

~END~

[Thank you for reading my first fanfic! I'll try to update if I have the time and again thank you for reading!]