Marina × reader: New Staff

[Here it is!]

(Y/n pov)

I'm very tired looking for a job... As I was walking I saw a live house... Live house CiRCLE? I went near it and saw a help wanted poster.

Y/n: This is it.

I walked inside and saw a woman around my age at the reception, I walked to her... She's pretty cute? I might say...

Y/n: Uhm so I saw the help wan-

???: You're hired!

Y/n: What?! Just like that?

Marina: Yeah, we're very understaffed! Marina Tsukishima, nice to meet you!

Y/n: Y/n L/n!

Marina: You could start right now!

She then started to introduce me to the other staff and at the afternoon she introduced me to five bands. Poppin'Party, Roselia, Pastel Palettes, Afterglow and Hello, Happy World. But to be honest, I wasn't that focused on what was happening... I would frequently glance at Marina... Would this be the feeling of love at first sight?

~A month later~

A month has passed and seeing Marina everyday just doesn't make the situation better. I've fallen in love with her, no doubt. The bands made an emergency meeting at CiRCLE but since Marina had something to do, I was the one in the meeting with them...

~Lots of talking later~

I decided to tell then what I feel as I had something in mind...

Y/n: Guys! I like Marina!

They all turned to me with different expressions

There's Ran, Yukina, Chisato and Sayo who acted like it was nothing.

There's Himari who was having hearts on her eyes

There's Kokoro and Hagumi where they said:

Kokoro and Hagumi: We like Marina too, Y/n!

Misaki: That's not what he meant!

The others gave off more reactions.

Y/n: Could you all please help me confess?

Lisa: Sure, Y/n-san!

Kasumi: I'll help!

All of them chatted and they eventually all agree. I was surprised that Yukina and Sayo would agree...

Y/n: So the venue would be-

Kokoro: At our ship!

All of us jaw dropped except Hagumi who was excited.

Y/n: A- are you sure?

Kokoro: Yes!

We then all planned it out... Since CiRCLE would be closed for tomorrow for other reasons, it was the perfect timing.

~The next day~

It was all settled me and Marina would meet up at the park in the afternoon and reach the ship for sunset...

We arrived at the ship... It's damn big...

Marina: This is where the party is at?

Y/n: Yeah...

We went to the ship and I immediately grabbed her hand and went to the tip of the ship where the sun was setting...

Y/n: Marina...

Marina: Yes, Y/n?

Y/n: I li-

Suddenly someone masked came down with a rope and carried marina in her arms... That's Kaoru, the phantom thief... Everything's going into plan...

Phantom thief: Ah, young knight you shall chase me to save your princess but be quick for a fleeting ending...

She and Marina then went and gone parkour crazy, suddenly Hello, Happy World except Kaoru started to play their instruments...

Kokoro: Goka! Gokai?! Phantom Thief!

*Goka! Gokai!? Phantom Thief! starts to play*

As I started runnning around and doing some half-bad parkour I started to feel adrenaline rushing...

Y/n: This is way more fun than I thought it would be...

As the song ended, the chase also ended... Me and Marina were now left alone by the phantom thief.

Phantom thief: Congratulations, young knight!

I swear that I'm older...

As the chase was over we ended up in the top most parts of the ship and the sunset was over...

Y/n: Marina, I did all this... Just for you to know... That I love you.

Marina then pulled me in for a kiss and broke it rather quick...

Marina: You don't know how happy I am Y/n. I love you t-

Her sentence was interrupted by... fireworks! What a nice view as we also saw the girls at the bottom parts of the ship since we can see them in our position...

Marina: I love you too...

We then watch the fireworks with her head resting on my shoulder...

~END~

[Thanks for reading! Requests are closed until further notice!]