Sayo × reader: The Sweet Yet Cold Date

[This is so far the longest one shot I posted. Hope you enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

Another afternoon here at CiRCLE... I don't know why im still working here to be honest. I was just forced by aunt Marina yo work here, but it did come with some pros as for exmaple; I met Sayo Hikawa, the most beautiful girl in the world.

I've had a crush on her ever since I worked here, her cold personality was what made me fall in love with her, I'm actually thinking of making a move on her and ask her out but I need some help.

As I was thinking about this, Roselia came inside CiRCLE and went to me.

Yukina: L/n-san we'll practice for today, is that ok?

Y/n: Sure, Yukina. By the way can I watch you all practice?

Yukina: Sure.

Lisa: No problem Y/n!

Ako: Fine with us right, Rin-rin?!

Rinko: Yeah sure

(Sayo pov)

As L/n-san said that I suddenly became nervous. Why did he want to watch us? Why do I feel like this when I'm near him?

Sayo: It's ok...

As we were practicing I can't take my mind of L/n-san. The feeling is again back and I kept screwing up. Minato-san got enough of it and made us take a break

As we were sitting L/n-san went to us and said.

Y/n: Lisa and Ako-chan could I talk to you outside for a momemt?

They both agreed and went outside. I can't help but think what they're talking about until Minato-san interrupted my thoughts.

Yukina: Sayo-san, is L/n-san the reason you're not focusing much?

Sayo: Yes, everytime I see him my heart begins to pound and I feel so nervous. Is this a sickness?

Rinko: Uhmmm Hikawa-san... maybe... you like him...

Yukina: I agree with Rinko, maybe you do like him.

As they said that it struck me, I do like him.

Sayo: I do like him, but I don't know when to confess.

Rinko: You... don't need to rush it... Hikawa-san.

Yukina: Just confess at the right time he might like you too.

Rinko: I did see L/n-san... looking at you when we were practicing.

When Shirokane-san said that I begin to blush and turn red.

Sayo: Thank you, Minato-san and Shirokane-san. I'll keep what you said in mind

~same time outside CiRCLE~

Lisa: So why did you call us here, Y/n?

Ako: Yeah, Y/n-san.

Y/n: Uhm I was planning on asking Sayo out...
Could you both help me?

Ako was shocked to hear this, while Lisa wasn't.

Lisa: I knew it! You were so obvious Y/n! You always look at Sayo when we practice.

Ako: That was surprising Y/n. I never knew you like Hikawa-senpai.

Y/n: So would you both help me?

Ako: Yeah!

Lisa: Sure!

And then we planned it out. They both said that I should take her to the mall and eat there. They also said that Sayo loves sweets, pretty surprising, to be honest.