Chapter 31 -- WWWTTOTL? (6/10) (Unedited)

P: February 3, 2015 19:21
E: xx
Chapter 31 -- Which will win? The truth or the lies? ( PART 6/10)

Lucy's Pov

I stared blankly at midnight with lots of confusion. "Huh? What do you mean? Will you do?" I asked and he smirked. "none of your business." He said as silence filled the room.

"Are you going to die here?" He asked and I glared at him. "No." I said with my eyes full of determination. "I see." He said and he pulled off a sword out of nowhere.

"Then, We shall battle."

Natsu's Pov

"Eek! It stinks!" I murmured as I covered my nose. "Dead people's---" he puked as I kneeled down and pat him up. "Are you ok?" I asked and he nodded. "I should just burn them-"

"Are you sure? Maybe they handle important informations."

A voice spoked on my mind and as I recalled, it's mashiro white. Mashiro white? Why does I-

"It's a sound dragon slayer can do." He said as he sighed. "I can't locate sting and rogue." He said in my mind and I kept quiet. Mashiro. I called and I heard him said 'hm'

"where are we?" I asked and he sighed again. "You're in a Parallel world-- or we called 'the darkness' Zeref did all of this and--"

He stopped. 'Mashiro.' I called. "Mashiro white?" I asked and there's no reply.

I sighed. "The dead I-is coming toward us! Yes!" Sting's cat smscreamed as he came into my back. I think there's no choice.

"FIRE DRAGON'S....."

Sting's Pov

"Wah! I can see myself everywhere." natsu-san's cat said as it touched the mirror behind him. "Where are we?" I asked and he sighed.

"I still can't believe that we forgot lucy." He said with tears in his eyes. "We forgot wucy!" He cried and I sighed.

"Come on, there's no-"

Rogue's Pov

I paused for a moment and I fekt myself move.

Wait

Move?

I frowned.

My feet is moving on it's own.

I scowled.

Then, It was a meter close to the girl who was crying. She lift up his head and I took a better view on it.

"Long time no see, Rogue."

Zeref's Pov

"That can't be true." She said as she glared at me. "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO VOLUNTEERED TO HELP ME." She said as she grabbed my collar as she looked at me directly at the eyes.

"Lord zeref, I know that you're not fallen for her you will never ever be." She said as she pushed me. "S-sorry, lord!" She said as she tried to touch me.

"Don't you dare." I said as I glared at her and I stood up.

"We're not done yet, lisanna." I said as I teleported to the darkness. To the other world.

●●●

Then, I saw midnight who was..

A/N: CUT.

WE NEED TO CUT. CUT. CUT. CUUUT.

By the way, The girl who was crying (rogue's pov) is not an OC.

By the way, i'm so sorry because of I didn't update for too long. And guys, school was a tiring place. I was encouraged to write this chapter because we played truth or dare at the school. Gawd. I hugged someone at the classroom. It's a guy. He's actually tall and- heck. I think I need to calm myself. That's all.