Chapter 33 -- WWWTTOTL? (8/10) (Unedited)

P: July 4, 2015 20:46
E: xx

A/N: I lost a great number of readers in this story. Well, it's my fault for not updating. I'm sorry. And thank you for those who still have this story in their library. And to those who are reading this story right now :)

So, Here's Chapter 33! (6/10)

Third Person's Pov

Zeref's body fell in the floor as he fell unconscious. Lucy fell on her knees at the view of zeref's face when she did the urano metria to him.

Midnight laughed out loud as he glared at the unconscious dark mage's body. "HAH! Can you threaten me now? No. Because i'm killing you right now," He said as he came towards the dark mage.

Lucy looked at midnight with her face covered with confusion, anxiety and sadness. It was never her intension to let zeref be killed.

Flashback

"Lucy started running and dodging. Since she can't used her keys, she's powerless. Midnight kept attacking her until lucy fell on the ground, with the sword pointed at her neck.

"I win." Midnight said with his devilish grin. The blond gulped. Her hair covering her face. "You will do whatever i order you...or you'll die." Midnight said, glaring at lucy.

"I will kill the dark mage. You will assist me. And we will get out here." He said as he kneeled down and caressed lucy's cheeks as he smiled at her.

End of flashback

Lucy's eyes got stuck on the dark mage who don't even know that he is going to be killed. The sword swung into the air, that is positioned to cut zeref's neck, to severe his head.

Lucy helplessly shut her eyes as she felt her eyes warming up, and a tear escaped. "No.." She murmured.

-Meanwhile in where sting is-

"Don't lie!" Sting shouted as he clenched his teeth, His reflection everywhere mixing with the reflection of the take over mage.

"I...I'm not lying!" Lisanna said between her sobs. Sting came towards her and shook her up.

"Then answer my question! Why? Why did you do that to lucy? Why do you keep messing with her life?! To everything?!" Sting shouted as he looked at lisanna's eyes straightly.

"I-I don't know what you're talking a-about!" Lisanna said as she shut her eyes and looked away. Sting grabbed her chin and slammed his lips into her lips.

"Then tell me why you kissed me awhile ago!" Sting said after he kissed the take over mage. Lisanna's face flustered as she gritted her teeth. "I never did that...not a thing that you're talking about." She said as pushed sting away lightly.

"You don't know?! How come?! You threaten me, you lied, you killed, you--" "STOP!" Lisanna shouted and cried.

"I never ever did that...Since i woke up...this is the only place i first saw... I never got out this place...mirrors of me... Different and wrong," she wept her tears. "I don't know what you're talking about...i'm long dead..." Lisanna said to the blond mage, who was stunned for a second.

He don't know if he should believe her on not. After what happened, sting don't know if what he should believe.

Natsu's Pov

Why does lisanna lies on thee ground? Why is she here in the first place?

I quickly picked her up from the ground and ran away fast as i could.

**

Sting's cat and i, along with lisanna found a cave where we can hide.

I sighed as i heard a silent murmur. I looked at lisanna who was waking up. "Where am i?" She asked. She looked around and she looked at me. Her lips curved into a crooked smile.

"Well done finding me natsu." She said with a face that looks disappointed and evilly happy.

I frowned. "Lisanna...i need to tell you something." I said and she smiled at me. "No, no need to. I knew that you remembered everything." She said as she opened her eyes as it became red like blood.

"Well done! But you will forget everything after you get out here. If you can." She said as she caressed my cheeks. I glared at her. "This isn't the lisanna i know." I said.

She smiled at me as she slapped me hard. "People tend to change. You just didn't realize that everything you abandoned can be hurt because you got a new one." She said to me as i felt like i can't speak. I can't understand why i think she's right.

"You easily believe people. You easily give in. You abandon easily. You...you are natsu dragneel... The one i used to love," she said as she smile at me and hug me. "But not anymore." She whispered in my ear as she disappeared.

"Where did she go?" I asked myself. I looked around. Even sting's cat is missing.

I guess i'll find him.

Lucy's Pov

Suddenly, in an instant, a golden light beamed. I looked where it came from.

It was from me.

I frowned. Midnight stopped what he's going to do.

The guy...zeref, woke up. His eyes met mine as he stood up and he slammed midnight in the wall, and midnight became unconscious.

He came towards me. Fear rose inside me. After i did the urano metria...he will kill me...

I flinched as i felt warmth in my body. I felt that his hands were wrapped around me.

I suddenly felt a urge to cry. I felt guilty. I felt wrong.

"It's okay. I'm a beast, a demon and a person who shouldn't be at this world at the first place. Everybody want me dead." He separated from the hug as he grabbed my hand and gave me a knife. "It's a special one. In one stab, i will be killed. I will die. You can go. Don't worry, you will forget everything about what happened. You will forget my existence." He said as he smiled at me, a tear escaped from his eyes.

"Please just let me say my last words." He said as he hugged me.

"I love you lucy, please be happy." He said and the next thing i knew, he was lying on the ground, bathing at his own blood.

**

A/: Leave votes and comment. Thanks for reading.

#AiueIsBack