Chapter 30.5 -- WWWTTOTL? (5/10) (Unedited)

Published: January 27, 2015 20:38
Edited: xx

Chapter 31 -- Which will win? The truth or the lies? (PART 5/10)

Lisanna's Pov

After I threw lucy on the gate, I teleported to my room. I threw myself at the bed and I felt myself sob. Quit crying, lisanna! you have no conscience, right?!

I clenched my fist as I weep off my tears. My fucking tears. "Lord zeref.." I mumbled as I hugged the pillow beside me. "You're the only one that I have, lord zeref.." I felt my heart beating fast.

What about natsu? Well I---

"Lisanna, may I enter?" I heard the bitch called my name. Damnit, why now?!

"Yes, mira-bitch," I didn't actually said the 'bitch' I'm not that dumb.

I saw her opened the door as I glared at her. "Why are you here?" I asked and she gave me a sympathetic look, which I don't like. "What the hell?! Don't give me that look! I don't appreciate your pity!" I said as I threw her a pillow.

"Lisanna, listen-" before she can continue what she's going to say I slapped her. "Don't continue what you're going to say bitch. You're my relative that's why I didn't threw up our old memories. But I can command you, so stop your fucking--" I stopped as I saw her glared at me.

"I know that you have a great prowess, but do you know? IT'S NOT YOURS. Lisanna, WAKE UP! it's NOT YOU!" She said but I pulled off my katana and I swung it on the air and Lio appeared. (Gate of the king)

"Make her shut up." I said without a single glance. "But don't kill her." I said. "Yes, Mistress." He said as I transported to somewhere. To fairytail.

Natsu's Pov

I opened my eyes as I looked around. The place was so dark, the surface was cold. And the moon is the same colour as the blood.

"happy?" I asks and I looked around and I only saw sting's cat. "Ehhh!? Looks like we're completely separated with them, yes!" He said as he looks at me. I nodded as I started to walk and I saw skeletons and... what the hell?! There are dead who are walkin' and kickin'?!

What's this place?!

Sting's Pov

I opened my eyes as I saw blue...furr at my head. "Ugh," I said as I lift up the blue thing at my head. "Where's my fish?" He asked and I sighed. "You're natsu-san's exceed, right?" I asked and he looks at me with surprise.

"Ehh?! Where's Natsu!? Where's everyone?!" He asked-- with his eyes widened. I sighed. "So, all of us are separated...huh." I looked around and I saw a mirror, mirrors. "UWAH! IS THISH A MIRROR HOUSE?!" He asked as he touched the floor, no, a mirror.

Where are we?

Rogue's Pov

As I opened my eyes, I looked around and I saw NO ONE. "Frosch?" I called but he didn't answered. "Is he lost or is he with natsu or sting?" I asked myself as I shook my head.

I looked around and I noticed that I'm in a room. In a dark room.. and there's a girl who was crying..?

Lucy's Pov

Silence.. the silence is filling the room and I decided to speak. "I.." I hesitated. What am I going to say again?! I FORGOT! "You what?" Midnight asked and I looked at him and I blushed. what am I going to say?!

"I--I'm sor-" I saw the other guy sighed. "You're the one who lisanna wants to kill, Right?" He asked as he looked at me with...sadness in his eyes? "Lisanna wants to revenge on someone." He said as he turned away.

"Lucy." He said as I flinched. "Please, escape." He said as he took a glance at me and he glared. "Hurry, please." He said as he walks away.

"He's telling you to escape." Midnight started. "--That means you need to find a way out here.. if you can." He said as he smiled at me. "I'll give you 5 days, and if you found the way out.." he smirked. "..you know what I'll do." He said as he gave me a mocking smile.

Zeref's Pov

As I walked away, I teleported to lisanna's fake world. I stopped the time and I walked to fairytail.

Then, I saw lisanna smiling widely at me. "My lord!" She was about to approach me. But

SLAP!

I slapped her as hard as I could. "Stupid pawn." I said as I glared at her. "I don't remember giving you an order of bringing lucy to that world!" I shouted and I saw a tear escaped from her eyes and It became cold and red.

"Lord.. I-i just want to take a revenge on her.. lord.. our top priority is to kill her and kill everything in your way?!" She asked as another tear escaped from her eyes.

"My lord, Tell me if you really want to help me!" She said as she grabbed my hands and hold it tight.

"Lisanna, I really want to help you. But do you know? It's not according to my pla--" before I can continue she squeezed my hand as she looks at me with her eyes full of tears.

"You're always saying that...zeref.. I'm fed up with your excuses.. don't tell me.. you...you fell for her?" She asked and I didn't bothered to talk.

"Stop talking non---"

"Zeref! Tell me.. did you fell for h---"

"What if I did?" I asked and she stopped.

"What if I did fell for lucy?" I asked and I felt her hands are not holding mine anymore. She's still looking at me.

"What if I LOVE her? Can you do something?"

TO BE CONTINUE

A/N: GUESS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! NYAHAHA. Sorry for not updating for too long. I need to memorize my report for my science and I need to test something. Demnit. February is coming! IT MEANS... VALENTINES IS COMING! CHOCOLATES? BOYFRIENDS? WHO CARES ABOUT THAT? WE HAVE ANIMEEEEE!