Chapter 25 -- Him (Unedited)

Published: December 28, 2014 12:17
Edited: xx

A/N: Canceling the Update on January 5. No particular reason! Happy New Year to all

Natsu's Pov

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NATSU!?" There's a guy appeared and knocked me down. Wait, Did she said..Loke?

"Why did you kiss lucy!?" The guy said and I felt my face flustered.

"That's Gay.." The Mysterious guy said and I clench my teeth.

"Natsu." Lucy called out with a calm...scary tone. I shivered. "W-what?" I asks and she glared at me while smiling. "Why did you kiss me? Who are you to kiss me? You're a Complete Stranger for me!" She shouted and I bowed my head.

"S-sorry." I said and she walked away.

But she stopped when she was a bit away from me.

"I don't know you... so, don't talk to me again. And besides, are you cheating on lisanna? Don't you show your face to me, Weakling Trash." After saying those harsh words, she ran away.

She's....I don't know.. I met her before.. but where? When? And I saw a maid-outfit at my house... and a note at my Questboard... the note says: My first quest with ... There's no name written.

"This is so mess up! Why does...why does everything seems..unbalanced?" I asks myself and a hand hugged me at my back.

"Natsu~? Why are you being weird lately?" I saw lisanna behind me.

"Lisanna, Let me ask you something." I said, and she smiled "Anything for you, Sweety." She said and she kissed my lips.

"Are you really lisanna?" I asks.

Silence...

Silence...

Silen---

"Hahahahahahaha!" Lisanna laughed and I frowned. "Why are you laughing?"

"Your Question is Too silly! Natsu, Can't you see, I'm Lisanna, The Take-over mage! Your Childhood Friend and now... Your Girlfriend!" Lisanna said and she smiled.

There's something wrong with that smile

"Natsu..." Lisanna said while unbottoning her shirt

"L-lisanna?"

"I'll make you mine natsu...you're doubting me.. and I saw you with that pathetic lucy.. why don't you just notice me? When she arrived at the guild.. when I disappeared! She's just a replacement.. but you fell for her..--"
"Strauss."

I looked at the voice who called lisanna..

"You're..." my eyes widened.

"My lord." Lisanna said as she bows to the guy..

"Long time no see.. natsu." He said as the plants withered

•••●●•••

LAME UPDATE!

By the way guys, Please Read my story 'Sleepless night' pleeeeassssseeee! If you do, The update will be extra faster!