Chapter 28 -- WWWTTOTL? (2/10) (Unedited)

Published: January 09, 2015 20:29
Edited: xx
Chapter 28 -- Which will win? The Truth or the lies? (Part 2/10)

Sting's Pov

I stared at her for a moment and i felt my heart beated fast.

"Do you feel anything now?" She asked as i bit my lips. Her tricks are just nothing to me.

"I feel disgusted." I said as she smiled warmly? But in an instance, she glared.

"Fvck you." She said and.... i saw her eyes turning red and it quickly became normal.

My illusions?

"Forget it." She said as she started to walk away but she stopped.

"Why?" She murmured and i frowned

"Why is it always lucy? Why does i'm always leaved around? What's wrong with me? I.." i felt that she's crying and baldly hurt but--- "Screw this shits, who cares about those people? I have my lord zeref with me! So there's no way i'm leaved around!" She said as i frowned

Zeref?

"Zeref? What do you mean?" I asks and she turned around... and her eyes are being blue--to red.

"Zeref, He's my everything! I love him and i know... he love me! He even helped me to punish lucy!" She said and i scowled. He helped her to punish lucy?

Doss that means.. that zeref is on her side?

But..

What if that 'zeref' is just using lisanna?

"Sting, you're forming a conclusion in your mind, don't you?" She said as her eyes became emotionless. "Stop it. I can read your mind, your plan with lucy, everything." she said as i felt myself gasped. No, it can't be!

"But.. i can't read your feelings...somehow." she said and i glanced at her eyes and i felt that there's something wrong with her eyes.

There's a mixture of sadness and warm at her eyes. I can't explain.

"Now, i have my works to do, i need to go. But sting, don't forget that your cat's life is in my hands." She said as she disappeared and i felt terror.

I looked at the sky. why am i even involved with this? I guess i'll go and find lucy.

Natsu's Pov

I looked up at the sky as i saw rain pouring lightly.. and then, heavily.

Then, i saw lisanna.. in the back of someone else and she.. stabbed him?!

I felt that i will vomit in any seconds but i held my breath and i saw lisanna swung her sword and the guy that lucy called 'loke' appeared.

I frowned as i saw him moving forward. I walked closer to listen to their conversation. Then i saw the man earlier coming towards them.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Then, i saw lucy looks at him but before she fell in the ground, Zeref caught lucy with his arms.

Natsu listens at them as he hides.

"My lord." Lisanna said as she bowed at zeref. Zeref stared at her as he leaned down at patted her head. "Lisanna." Zeref said in a serious tone as lisanna looks at him with a smile.

"Yes, my lord?" she asks and zeref sighed.

"Lisanna, why did you tried to kill her?" He asked calmly to the mage as she bit her lips but she smiled as her eyes turned red. "No, My lord! You should call me lisa-chan." She said as she smiled mischivously at him.

"Don't you show me your true nature, lisa." zeref said as she glared at lisanna and lisanna's eyes returned into normal as she nodded.

"Anything for you, my lord.. but, i can't promise that." Sbe said as she smiled again.

Lisanna was about to grab zeref's hand but she saw zeref holding lucy. In an instance, she felt like she was attempting to kill her. "Why are hou carrying her, my lord?" Lisanna asked as she saw zeref....blush?

"My lord, are you b-blushing?" Lisanna asked and zeref's face became blank. "Blushing? Lisa, don't make me laugh. I have no intention of having that emotion." Zeref said as he lift lucy up.

"my lord, if you won't bother, i shall take lucy to her apartment now." Lisanna sakd and the dark mage looks at lucy as he sighed. "Yes, you can." He said ashe gave lisanna lucy's sleeping body.

Lisanna smiled as zeref disappeared.

Lisanna's Pov

I stared at the weakling as i smiled evily.

"Don't worry lucy..i won't kill you easily." I said as i closed my eyes and i grinned.

My eyes' s color became red as i grabbed mg sword and swung it to the air.

"Goodluck, Lucy." I said as we transported to another place. It's the darkness. My favourite place

I saw many mummies and different kinds of monsters and i saw a great creepy gate on 5 meters from here.

I smiled as i threw her body HARD on the gate and i saw her head bleed. Goodluck, weakling. midnight will take CARE of you! Hope you'll have fun in your torture room!