Chapter 30 -- WWWTTOTL? (4/10) (Unedited)

Published: January 21, 2015 13:17
Edited: xx

Chapter 29 -- Which will win? The truth or the lies? (Part 4/10)

TRUE TITLE: The blonde's Last Hope (Short Update)

Lucy's Pov

I stared at midnight with lots of confusion.. i mean..LOTS OF CONFUSION.

Midnight changed.. He became calmer and.. the dark lipstic on his lips is nowhere to be found..Why am i even noticing that?!

"W-Why am i..?" I tried to remember everything but i only know.. he came..

"Lisa brought you here." He said as he walks away. "I don't know why she brought you here, so don't ask." He said again. And frowned.

"I--I want to go home.." i said and he looks at me intently. He came forward as he leaned down as he cornered me with his arms.

"You're already trapped with me, Listen, you messed up my plan with the second oracion seis, and now? I want to kill you here." He said as he laughed bitterly. "But i am just a Pawn now. Zeref's Pawn!" After he said than he stood up and he grabbed my arm, which caused me to stand up.

When i stood up, there's something happened that surprised me.

Midnight hugged me.

"I don't want here anymore! Don't you know that?! i realized the value of life! But.. i'm stucked at the darkness again!" He said and i felt his hug is tightening. I also felt that he's crying.

He separates from the hug as he closed his eyes tightly "Now, You're here! Do you know what that mean?!" He asked, wiping off his tears as he opened his eyes.

"It means.. i should kill you! No, i will torture you.. i have to.. because if i don't.. someone important will die.." he said and i felt i terror on his voice.

"i'm sorry." He said as he bit off his lower lip.

"MIDNIGHT, WHAT IS THIS?!" There's a voice with raging anger boomed out.

"Zeref?" He asked and there's a black orb that attacked midnight. I frowned. As i looked at him.

He's the guy.. whose..

"Why did you hurted lucy? Midnight, i don't remember you giving orders! You deserve a punishment.. i will kill her and next.. i will kill y--"

"STOP!" I said, with concern in my voice. "You're using people as your pawns?! What kind of demon are you?! You're the one i last encountered with! Maybe you're the one who brought me here! Bastard! Do you know how much i hate peoples like you! You're no compare to her! Bastard! Filthy demon!" I stopped as i covered my mouth with my hands. Why did i said that...?

Zeref's Pov

I was stunned.

Bastard! Filthy demon!

I hate people like you!

Her voice ranged down through my mind and i felt a aching feeling at my chest. Everything she said was true. I am a demon. I am a bastard. It's okay if someone will say it to me, but not her.

"that is true. I am a demon. I am a bastard. because I am the dark mage, zeref."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Natsu runned off somewhere as he saw a familiar figure, coming.

"Rogue?" Natsu asked as he felt that someone is coming too.