Chapter 26 -- The Battle Starts (Unedited)

Published: January 2, 2015 21:17
Edited: xx
Lucy's Pov

After I walked out. I felt my heart beating Fast. Why did he kissed me? I asks my mind. And I felt my eyes watering. "Hey." Somebody tapped my shoulder.

"Loke?" I asks without a single glance. and he didn't answered. "Princess." He said and I stared at him. "What?" I asks and he sighed. "Why did you go to fairytail without knowing the consequences? DO YOU KNOW HOW FOOLISH IT IS!?" He raised his voice and I gasped.

"Sorry, I was taken with my emotion... but princess, this is all I can say.. stop being stupid. Learn to control yourself." He said and disappeared. He's on his limits on me.

"What should I do? I can't think for a better plan.."

....
*Drip*

I looked at the sky. The weather was fair ago...

Why is it raining?

I ran to the nearest place for a cover, but.. "huh--" I saw a young man crossing... what is he holding?

Then... BANG!

"Bonjour, lucy-chan~" There's a guy with a cap and he has a...

"Luke?" I asks and he smiled... no, he...

He pointed a gun at my head

"Lucy-chan~ do you mind if I'll pull the trigger?" He asks and I shivered..

"Oh? Are you cold?" He said and he pulled a Key in his pocket

"W-why are you doing this!?" I asks and he smiled widely. "Simple." He said and he whispered in my ears.

"I'm just following Lisa-chan's Orders."

"who the hell is lisa?!" I asks as my voice cracks. Because of the coldness

"Don't play dumb." He said in a cold emotionless voice. "You Eyesore who Stole Lisa chan's love! I won't forgive you..." he said and he glared at me.

Lisa?

Lisa....Lisanna?

"D-do you mean...Lisanna?" I said and he smiled creepily.

"I joined sabertooth to Exterminate you, Lucy-chan~"

"WHY!?" I Shouted and he pinned me to a wall

"Didn't I told you? I'm following Lisa-chan's Order!" He said and he sighed I closed my eyes and waited for the trigger to be pulled... but, Nothing came.

"Lucy-chan," he called and I opened my eyes slowly ... "Es...ca--cape.." he said and he falls to me. "What happe---Blood...?" I touched his back and I saw blood pouring over it.

"Aww~ Luke Hesitated because of your.....Stupid charms, Weakling Lucy." I saw lisanna Holding a Katana.

That sword.....!

"You really are a pain in the world, Lucy." She said and Tried to stab me but I ran away

"COME BACK HERE! GATE OF THE KING I OPEN THEE, LIO!" She said and there was a guy who appeard--- Loke is dress as a king?

"L-loke?" I called and he glared at me "Do not call me that, For we are not friends, nor aquaintance." He said and I sighed mentally. He has a deep English.

"Gate of the lion I open thee, Loke!" I called and he appeard. "What is it?" He asks and I pointed at lisanna.

"Tch, The wench." He said and there's a golden light beamed.

Then.... in a snap... Loke was in the ground

"W-what-" Then---There was a dark light appeared and in an instance-- he disappeared. "Loke!" I called.

"Poor leo~ He's Imprisoned in my sword now~" Lisanna said as she licks her sword

"Gate of the Lion, I open thee Leo!" I called but no one appeared. "Loke!" I called but no one appeared

"Told you?" Lisanna said as she pointed her sword at me

"Your own spirit....will-kill-you." She said as she swings her sword at the thin air and suddenly, Loke appeared... but... There's something wrong with his eyes.... his eyes are...red?

"Regulus...Grant me power." He said and he ran towards my direction... and I saw him.. crying "l-lucy m....move.." he said while stopping himself.

"Loke!" I called and I saw a familiar figure came.

"Lucy." It was...

(A/N: Boom! THAT'S IT! Leave votes and comment!)