Chapter 20 -- The reason Why (Unedited)

Published: December 6, 2014 13:53
Edited: XX/XX/XX

Lucy's Pov

I Opened my eyes and I saw a dark sky, with countless numbers of stars.

"Where....am..I?" I asked, and I Tilted my head left and Right. Until I saw a young man looking at me.

I quickly crept out.

"What did you do to me?" I asked

He frowned instantly

"What are you talking about?" He asked. And I began to crept out more.

"Go away from me!" I Shouted and Covers Myself. I'm only Wearing ny pJ's You know!

First, In the darkness, I can't see his face. Second, I think he's familiar and I don't think so that I know him. Third, why did everything became black when he touched me?

"Never fear." He said and he tiptoed and the moon shined between his face, and I fanlly saw it.

"Who...are..you?" I asked and he smiled, Smiled sadly.

"I am someone you shouldn't have to know." He said and he standed up and turned away

"Why did you lie to natsu?" He said as he stops.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"You shouldn't have to know," "Now, Answer my Question." He said and I felt my tears are starting to flow.

"I got the feeling that someone is waiting for me. I felt that.. I.. I have to lie for that person." He turned around with his eyes widened "And I Felt, I should sacrifice for that person." I said and There's a pour of a Tear at his eyes.

"Eh? W-why are you crying?" I asked and came onto him and Wipes his tears. Actually, I can only reach his Chest. He's taller than I am.

Then, What shocked me when he Hugged me.

I should have pushed him earlier but, I think he needs this.

Zeref's Pov

"You lied because of that person you haven't met even before?" I asked.

is it me?

Impossible. She don't like me.

"I--I don't know." She said.

I Gently Separates from her and I smiled

"I Guess this is Goodbye." I said

I Might regret doing this. I said to myself. I don't know, My Farewell to ther Valued Forever. I won't show up to her.

She don't remember me.

I Though and I felt this aching feeling at my heart

She's for natsu, Not for me.

She's not for me. I shouldn't interfere any life forms of this world. I should illiminate them all.

"Why does your eyes turning red?" I saw lucy, Asking me out of curiousity.

I just smiled at her and turned away

"Good bye, Lucy." I said, Ready to Go

"No!" I heard a Small arms at my back.

Lucy's Pov

"No!" There's a feeling that-- I shouldn't let go of him.

"Why did you stop me?" He asked

"There's a Remembrance! I have met you before! Can you tell me your name, PLEASE!" I Screamed.

1st. I don't know why I am being like this. 2nd. It's that lisanna the bitch's fault 3rd. I think I knew him

"You'll be shock." He said and he turned serious.

"I'm zeref, The Dark mage." He said.

"Eh?" I asked "Why am I Calm?" I asked myself

"Did I met you before?" I asked and he began to cry, again.

"Sorry," He Mumbled "Sorry. It's all my fault." He said and he Hugs me

"Eh?" I asked and he tighted his hug.

"Lucy," He said and His Lips are just 1 Cm away from me.

"I..." he said and....

"BASTARD!" There's a Hand with flames came across him.

I looks up who is it, I saw natsu, Looking angrily at the man.