Chapter 35 -- WWWTTOTL? (10/10) (Unedited)

P: July 26, 2015 08:04
E: xx

A/N: Okay so, I got hospitalized yesterday because of some high fever and stuffs. . . Well, here's chapter 35! I hope ya like it! <3

Third Person's Pov

When rogue and sting arrived at the castle, they saw lisanna who was about to enter.

"LISANNA!" Rogue shouted and attempted to come towards the take over mage, but sting stopped him, covering him with his one hand.

"Mashiro said to me that we should trust her." Sting said and rogue frowned. Trust? He said to himself. HER? He asked again, as he looked at lisanna.

Her aura is alot different with the current lisanna. It seems like she's not the lisanna we know. Rogue said to himself.

They silently walked towards lisanna and sting gave her the body language to come along them.

As they ran towards the castle's hallway... They saw someone that they didn't expect to see.

"Lisanna...? No, probably..." Sting's eyes looked at the fake lisanna's eyes.

"Lisa-chan." She smirked.

Natsu's Pov

"Midnight, why don't you just shut up your craps and just leave lucy all alone?" I said, as i glared at him and fired up my hands, using my prowess.

"Shut up! I did this because zeref summoned me!" He said and i gritted my teeth as i clenched my fist and i came forward and punched him.

He dodged the punch and he kicked me on my stomach. I coughed as i used my knees to Kick his face, that make him fall into the ground.

He stood up and gave me a crooked smile.

I thought he's going to attack me but he just sighed.

"I give up." He said. I frowned. "That sounds fishy. Like i will believe some sh--" suddenly, in a blink of a eye, he teleported to lucy and carried her body.

"I give up with a one on one fight. Why don't we play a game, natsu dragneel?"

Rogue's Pov

I looked at the lisanna who's smiling evilly.

Her eyes landed to the lisanna that sting said we need to trust.

She's glaring at herself, to her evil self.

Should i really trust her?

Third Person's PoV

Lisanna looked at her smiling self. She can't believe that she is she. Her eyes had a hint of emptiness and filled with envy, red described as blood.

"Well hello there, lisanna." Lisanna said to herself, to the real lisanna.

Lisanna just glared at the woman standing in front of her.

"Let us in." Lisanna commanded as she tried to push the fake lisanna.

"Not so fast. You're here to entertain me." She said as she slammed lisanna into a wall and pointed a sword at her.