Epilogue

"Natsu, achoo!" Lucy sneezed before she can continue her sentence. "Goodness why am i-- achoo! Sick...?" Lucy said, almost crying.

"Pfft...HAHAHAHAHA!" Natsu rolled into the ground, laughing.

"Were you suppose to achoo-- ugh!" Lucy sighed as she tried to stand up but she fell, good thing that natsu caught her.

Both of them got red. Their face are only inches apart. "You're hot." Natsu said, touching lucy's forehead. "Wait a sec, i'll get some cold water." Natsu carried lucy to her bed and he smiled at her.

Lucy closed her eyes then...

"You're so lucky that he loved you." A voice from afar said. Lucy opened her eyes, to see a woman in black, her hair is magenta, and her lips is colored with black. Her eyes are crimson, the color of blood.

She walked towards her and she placed her hand on lucy's neck.

She tried to breath but the woman's overly-long nails dug into her neck.

She thought she's going to die until...

"Lucy!" Natsu was there, waking her up. "What happened?" Natsu asked, caressing her cheeks, filled with her own tears.

"I..." Lucy didn't finish her sentence but, her voice filled with terror. Natsu hugged her tight.

He caressed her hair and he smiled at her. "Don't worry. I won't leave you all alone, like what happened in that fake world, lucy..."

Lucy frowned, natsu's eyes' widened.

"Fake world?" Lucy asked.

"Uh...i mean, i mean the fake stuffs and some b-book that i'm reading..." Natsu said, trying to convince lucy.

Lucy thought that it's suspicious. It is rare for natsu to read books.

"Oh." She just nod, then she smiled at him and gave him a surprise hug.

From somewhere afar...

"Is she happy? Disgusting." The woman from earlier said to herself.

While him, on the other hand, felt empty, he felt envious, he felt sad, but he don't want to express it. He just hid it behind those empty eyes.

"Let then enjoy their lives a little bit more." He said as he stood up from his throne and headed into his bedroom. He laid down and touched his heart. It's beating painfully.

"That's right, i just really...don't deserver her." He chuckled painfully as he sighed.

"Good bye, lucy." He said as he clenched his fist lightly.