Chapter 16 -- Sting's Help

Kuroh ----->

Sting's Pov

"What the hell are you up to?" I asked the girl named 'Lisanna'

"Shut up, Sting." She said.

"Stop this. Lucy loves Natsu san." I said. "This is foolish!"

"I know. But who cares? She'll just fall to Rogue, anyway. I gave you your true memory because I know that you can't do anything." She said and walked away.

"I almost forgot . . . Rogue can't control his emotions right now . . . Maybe he's harassing Lucy." I can see her smile. Smiling evilly.

"What?!" I said, as she disappeared like a bubble.

SHIT!

"Lector! Take me to Rogue's house!" I said. And Lector and I flew away.

**

As we reached Rogue's house I tried to open the door.

"Damn! It's locked." I said and I used my magic to open it.

"STOP THAT SHIT, ROGUE!" I said and punched him

"What the!" He said, as the door flung open.

"Stop doing such things to Lucy!" He was holding her hands, and Lucy looked very uncomfortable.

"C'mon, Lucy san!" I said, as the both of us headed out without even looking back at Rogue. She just let herself get dragged along, probably because she thinks it's 'normal' since Lisanna was . . . she turned everything a mess. I call it upside-down.

Lucy's Pov

Weird. Very weird. I just let Sting drag me all around, all the way to Sabertooth's inn.

"Lucy-chan, What's wrong?" Minerva asked. Her tone was a bit dangerous.

"Uh—"

Okay, why do I . . . Heck, can you even talk straight with a woman who tortured you?

"She needs to rest," Sting said, as he carried me bride like.
"Sting—" I said, trying to free from him, but he just didn't even care, as I get looks and frowns from the Sabertooth members.

**

As we reached a room, Sting said that I should rest, I remember, instead, he embraced me. I was getting a lot of embrace, and it's making me uncomfortable.

"I know it all, Lucy-san . . ." He whispered.

Know what?

"I know everything."

Know everything?

"I know that you're a member of . . . Fairytail," He says.

"What? H—How?" I said. It took me about five seconds to process his words.

"Y-You mean . . . You also know . . . that Lisanna is the reason why this is happening?" I asked

"Uh-huh. I know everything because she said that I can't do anything." He said as he smiled.

"I know that you like Natsu-san," He says, "Pfft." He grinned.

"W-what makes you think that I—"

"Whoa. Chill, Lucy-san," He says.

"Oh, quit it." I said and rolled my eyes heavenwards.

"We need a plan."

"Lisanna can't read our thoughts. Yours is cancelled because of the Dark Mage, I think? And mine? You know, she said, I'm sort of, uh . . . weakling," He said and smiled.

"You're not!" I said. "Sting, you're strong. You are, believe me. I know we're not even friends and all, but Sting, don't say you're weak."

Sting's Pov

"You're not!" She said. "Sting, you're strong. You are, believe me. I know we're not even friends and all, but Sting, don't say you're weak."

What's with this? My heart began to beat fast.

"I'll continue. Since she can't read my thoughts, this is what my mind thinks . . . we need to defeat her."

"Defeat her?" She asks. "Why?"

"That's the only way,"

"But I—I'm weak."

"You're not!" I said, "Lucy, you're strong. You are, believe me. I know we're not even friends and all, but Sting, don't say you're weak."

We stared at each other, as the both of us burst out laughing. "You're imitating me." We both said in unison.

"Mr. Eucliffe, the—Lucy!" It was Kuroh who entered the room, and then he blushed when he saw Lucy. According to Lisanna, Kuroh likes Lucy, since she was giving her a "Harem".

"Why are you here, Lucy?" Kuroh asked. "This isn't your room . . ."

"Uh, we're discussing . . . about . . ." Before I could continue, Lucy jumped out and came at him and whispered something, and me, being a dragon slayer, heard it.

"Sting said that he's a gay."

"HEY LUCY-SAN! I HEARD THAT!" I said out of embarrassment. How could she? This is a fact, if you say a man is a gay, it's a damage to his pride.

Kuroh laughed.

"Natsu Dragneel wants to see you, Sting-chan." He said and I can see on his face that he want to laugh out loud, and I really, really hate him for it.

Both Lucy and I went out, as we saw Natsu with Happy.

"H-Hello Natsu san," I said. Why am I stuttering?

I saw him looking at Lucy, like he was . . . like he was trying to recall something.

"Natsu-san." I said as I waved my hand at him, he looked like he was taken aback. He snapped back to reality.

"A-ah! Sting, I just want to talk to you! About that girl," Natsu-san pointed Lucy.

"W-What about her?" I asked. Does he remember her?

"I came here because I just wanna say she's cool." He said. I looked at Lucy, "Isn't that good, Lucy-san—wait, Lucy san?" Lucy was sobbing, and it was not the reaction I was expecting.

Natsu's Pov

After sting got out the inn, she was with that blond girl.

I can't take my eyes off her . . . I think she's familiar.

Her eyes were the color of chocolate, and it was fixated onto Sting. I felt a pang of jealousy. Wait . . . what?

". . . san . . . Natsu san."

"I just want to talk to you about that girl," I said and pointed at Lucy. Well not really, I just want to see her.

"What about her?" Sting asked.

"I came here because I wanna say she's cool." I said and then I smiled at her. The reaction I was expecting did not happen. Instead of smiling, she sobbed. She cried.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked and she smiled at me, a sincere one.

"I-It's just that. . .You said I'm cool." She said and wiped up her tears, "Man I hate being all weepy." I felt my heart being crushed by something. It's the first day I met her, why am I feeling like I know her so much?

Lucy's Pov

He said I'm cool. . .the guy who said that I'm a weakling. I was about to say 'thank you' but then . . .

"Natsu! Not done yet?" A cheery voice said, as it appeared, it was someone with a smile on her face.

Lisanna.