Chapter 22 -- Strange Guy (Unedited)

Published: December 15, 2014 19:22
Edited: XX/XX/XX

Sting's Pov

As I Opened my eyes, I saw a Blonde hair and my chest. Then, I saw my hands hugging a Soft body--- "Lucy?" I asked myself-- oh, I forgot, I slept with her-- but I know I'm at the couch..

"Don't tell me, Did she...?" I smiled and hugs her, Stroking her hair. If it will only remain like this...

You want it like this Right, Sting?

There was a voice I heard at the back of my mind, if I won't be mistaken, it's Lisanna.

No! I--I want lucy to be happy!

Happy? She's happy with you! Just let the world upside down.

She keeps Screaming in my mind.

If natsu remembers, Lucy will be taken away from YOU!

then she laughed and my mind until it disappears. "Lucy." I said and hugs her tight. Then, her hands traveled againts my back... "Natsu..." she said and I frowned

Why does natsu san always is the one who wins?

"No, Lucy, It's Sting." I said and I removed the blanket and I saw her face--- and her lips. "It's sting, not natsu." I said and ready to kiss her--

"REGULUS IMPACT!" There's a Golden shine appeared and I saw a guy with Golden Brown hair-- "Who the hell are you?" I asks. First of all, He's suspicious. It's just that, everything is locked here and he suddenly came?

"What are you trying to do?" He asks and lucy woked up and we both screamed her name "Loke!" She said and I frowned she knew him? I thought.

"Why are you with her?" The guy named 'loke' said Who the hell is this guy?

Lucy's Pov

"Loke, He is Sting, My friend!"

"One of your nakama?" He asked and I nodded "lucy, I do not trust him." Loke said and my room filled with dark aura "Loke!" I said and he glared at sting "who said that you can kiss her?" Loke said and I gasped eh?

"Who are you!?" Sting asks and loke glared at him "It's none of your concern." Loke said and sting got annoyed-- I think?

"Loke, He's just helping me!" I said and he scowled "Helping you?" He said and I sighed

"Yes, He's helping me. Lisanna ruined the world. She Turned it upside down. Look at my guild mark." I said and showed him my hand "Sabertooth?!" He asks and I nodded

Loke's Pov

"Sabertooth? How?" I asked and she smiled weakly.

"Lisanna did this all." Lucy said and The scum's mouth suddenly opened so I glared at him "don't talk. I don't need to here your voice." I said and he glared at me and he Tsked.

"So, Loke, As I was saying, Lisanna did all of this mess. I just woke up from a day where natsu forgot me and seeing my guild mark." She shows her left hand "like this." She said and sighed

"I never knew that lisanna has such a power.." I murmured and she nods.

But how? She's just a take over mage.

"She said that she can control everything, The timeframe, space and even the past." The scum said and I frowned. Maybe I'll let him talk for a while.

"You know that's impossible, Right?" I said-- Half asking. And I saw her bit her lips. "I know." She answered and there's a Awkward Atmosphere appeared.

"Now, Let me ask you, Why weren't you affected on what lisanna did?" I asked and she looks at me directly. "It was because of a Guy.. that I don't remember." She said. And I raised my brow a guy she don't remember?

Who?

"Huh?" The scum asked and I scowled what the heck is wrong with this guy? I'm being annoyed with him.

"You never mentioned this, Lucy san." He said. Now, You're just pretending to be the Goody-goody.

"You never asked." I said and he hid a glare, but he showed a wringkle.

Silence.

Finally, Lucy broked the silence.

"Uh, It's already morning so.. I think I need not to stress out?" She said, Worriedly.

"Fine, Princess," I said and I hugged her

"Loke," she said and she smiled. "I promise, it'll be back to normal." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Excuse me, I'm here." The scum said and I glared at him "fuck off." I whispered. "What the heck!?" He said and he galred at me "Loke, Force close." Lucy said and I smiled payfully at her. "Goodbye, Princess."

Lucy's Pov

"I hate that guy." Sting said and he frowned "oh, don't be, loke's just protective, He's one of my friends after all." I said and his frown became a warm smile

"Now, Lucy-san, Shall we eat?"Sting asked and I smiled "sure." I said.
I really need to be with fairytail again.. I miss Gray, Juvia, Levy-chan, Happy and Erza.. and also... natsu..

**

"Lucy-san, Are you ok?" Sting asks. We reached sabertooth and I saw some scary people that I don't want to encounter.

"I-I'm fine." I said and I showed my disapproval.

"I just need to sit." I said and sat down. "Ok, I'll just go and check the quest board." Sting said and got away.

What's with this? My head hurts suddenly.

Then, I can feel drowsy feelings that anytime I might fall. My head really hurts! I thought and it's like I was hammered in my head with some big nails. It hurts! My head really hurts!

"Lucy, Are you OK?" Someone tapped my shoulder and I saw..

A blonde boy...with golden key in his pockets?

A/N: Ok-- Let's see-- I haven't update for so long! Because I watched Tokyo Ghoul! And SAOII a.k.a GGO
Well this is the update!