Chapter 34 -- WWWTTOTL? (9/10) (Unedited)

P: July 20, 2015 21:03
E: xx

A/N: There are supposed to be regular updates but unexpected school stuffs interrupted.

Well then, the next update would be unknown but it wouldn't be that long!

Some 2 or 3 days. Sooo, here's chapter 34! Enjoy :D

Third Person's Pov

"Looks like you're hella confused." A voice from nowhere said to sting, like it spoke to his mind. Who's this? He asked.

Mashiro. He said, making sting remember him. How come? How can you speak to my mind? Do you have telekinetic powers or something? He asked, amazed.

Well nope, but anything about sounds and stuffs involves me. Meh, it wouldn't last long anyway. He said as sting became silent for a second.

Why are you doing this anyway? Sting asked. I just want to give you some advice. Mashiro answered. Advice? Sting repeated.

Lisanna stared at sting with hints of confusion in her eyes.

First, the person infront of you. He said as sting's eyes landed at lisanna.

What about her? Sting asked, begging for an answer.

Trust her. He said, sounding like a murmur. Come again? Sting said, thinking that he got it all wrong.

No one answered. The connection have been cut off.

'Trust her' Mashiro's Voice ranged through his mind.

He looked at lisanna as he tried to understand what mashiro means.

-Meanwhile at the midnight's Castle...-

"What are you talking about...?" Lucy said, scowling and confused.

"I'm telling you to kill me." He said, without any hints of emotion into his voice.

Lucy stared at the knife, it was one of a kind, it looks sharp and powerful.

"Don't hand it into anybody else after you kill me." Zeref said as he gave lucy a look that she didn't understand.

Moments of silence passed and lucy clicked her tongue silently.

"I...I can't do it." Lucy said while looking at the ground, closing her eyes.

"But earlier, you used your prowess into me. Not that it can kill me." He said, without emotion in his voice again.

"Oh lucy, just one stab and it'll be all over." Zeref said, while his brows forming into a glare.

"B-But-"

"Just stab me." He said, gritting his teeth. "What's wrong? Why are you telling me to stab y-"

Before lucy can finish her sentence, someone's hand grabbed her arms and positioned it to zeref's stomach, and in a second, the blade got inside the dark mage's body.