Chapter 29 -- WWWTTOTL? (3/10) (Unedited)

Published: January 20, 2015 21:10
Edited: xx

Chapter 29 -- Which will win? The truth or the lies? PART (3/10)

[[TRUE TITLE: SEARCHING FOR THE BLONDE.]]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Natsu looks at lisanna with confision. Lisanna was Carrying lucy, but she wasn't moving at all. Natsu attempted to step forward but lisanna and lucy disappeared. Leaving him behind.

"W-what the heck is happening?" His frowned deepend. He gaze at the guy whose killed by lisanna-- perhaps?

"Is this guy..alive?" Natsu kneeled down as he touched the guy's pulse. There was no beat. "He's dead." He said as he stood up and moved forward to the guild. But he stopped. "No, I can't just leave lucy around! She's an importand nakama!" Natsu frowned as he realized what he just said.

nakama? She insulted my friends and she insulted me! There's no way that I'll... Natsu thought but he shook is head.

"Lisanna.." Natsu murmured as he gritted his teeth. "There's something wrong with this world." He said as he started to walk.

Rogue's Pov

I gazed myself at the mirror and I felt another tear escaped from my eyes. There's something wrong happening with this world. I know it. The clouds are too much dark. The shadows are transparent. The darkness is consuming everything.

Who's making all of this? I weeped off my tears as I slammed my hand on the table.

"Rogue?" Frosch murmured as he stared worriedly at me.

"What is it?" I asked and he smiled. "Fro thinks that you need to smile, Rogue!" He said and I smiled at him. "Silly." I said and I walked away and I opened the door as I immidiately to run off nowhere.

There's something happening. I can sense it.

Sting's Pov

I started to call lucy by her name but there's no single reply that ranged off.

"Damn. Where is she?" I murmured to myself as I sniffed off my nose but I can't find her.

Wait... could it be..?

"That lisanna..maybe s-she.." I frowned as I started to panic. No, it can't be!

I started running.. nowhere.

Zeref's Pov

After I gave lucy to lisanna, I transported into midnight's Castle.

It's a castle that I made for him. He's one of my pawns. I am about to kill EVERY humans in this world. Including her...I think?

Well, Lisanna is also one of my pawns. I met her when she's in despair. She was in her room..crying...

FLASHBACK...

I Looked at the girl with short hair. She was crying on her room. I frowned but I immidiately whispered to her.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered to her ear and she looks at me with confusion. "W-who are you..?" She asked and I saw fear in her eyes. "How did y-you.." she stopped, not continuing her sentence.

Then.. the next thing she did was above my expectations..

"Who the fuck are you? How did you make it to my room? Did you pity me because I'm hopeless now? Well, don't. If you do, I swear.. I'll fucking kill you." After she said that.. I smiled at her.

"Young lady, I mean no harm. I am just enhanced by your feelings. They are strong. If you don't mind.. can you tell me why you're crying?" I said and she looked down.

"I don't mind... well.. I lied to the person I love.. and I brainwashed him by saying that.. the one he love hurts me." She said and I felt guilt on her voice. But then, few seconds after, her eyes filled with anger.

"Well, She deserves to be ignored! Because she stole Almost everything to me!" She said with a evil smile on her face.

Then, I realized what's wrong with her.

She have a Double personality.

"Young lady, do you want a better revenge to this person?" I asked and she frowned. "Why? Can you give me enough power to revenge on her?" She asked and I smiled at her. "I am the dark mage, Zeref, now.. do you want to?" I asked one again and she shown a evil smile on me.

"Yes, My lord. My name is lisanna strauss.. and hopefully wishing for your company." she said and I smiled creepily at her.

"Well then.. I grant you...midnight's time, Use it sparingly." I said and she bowed as I transported to other place.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I never knew that it's "her" whom lisanna loathed. I can't take back my words afterall. Lisanna is my spawn, and in a chess, there's no backing off.

I can't rewrite the past. but, lisanna can rewrite the past...in the Fake world .. but she can't do it in the real one. I granted her power because there are many things I can do with her. She's on use afterall.

I walked around the castle and I saw few dead-maids greeting me. I just ignored them until I reached the big Gate.. gate to midnight's room.

I saw few dead-knights looking at me for few seconds and they opened the gate. It was a large gate.. so, it was hard to open.

Then.. I saw a familiar figure inside..

It was..

"Lu..cy?"