Chapter 27 -- Which Will Win, the Truth or the Lies? (Unedited)

Published: January 9, 2015 18:45
Edited: xx
Chapter 27 -- Which will win? The Truth or the lies? (PART 1/10)

Lucy's Pov

I felt dizzy when I saw that his face.

And all I knew, It went black.

Natsu's Pov

"Long time no see, Natsu."

I frowned.

"My lord, I'm sorry for my--" Lisanna said while bowing.

"Strauss, Didn't I told you that you shouldn't tell him about her?" He said and I scowled

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asks and he smiled "I didn't expect that you Wouldn't remember her." He said and I felt a painful feeling at my chest.

"You're such a fool, Natsu." He said and I felt a raged of anger at me.

What the hell is he talking about?!

I clenched my teeth as I grabbed his hair and Banged him on the tree. I saw blood pouring in the ground and I felt guilty.

W-why did I--?

"That's Your emotion natsu.. your anger... because of her.." he said and in an instance, he Disappeared.

"Natsu." Lisanna said as she hugs me from the back. Natsu, Look at me

Natsu, Look at me..

There's a voice ranged at my ears and I saw lisanna smiling at me.

"Lisanna, What do you mean of lucy joining our guild and she was a replacement?" I asked and her smile faded and replaced by anger

"Lucy again!?" She said and I saw her eyes became---red?

I frowned. Lisanna with red eyes? Impossible.

"I'm sorry natsu, I think I need to go." She said as she smiled at me and bid her farewell.

As i started walking, The rain poured down. Stupid weather.

Luke' s Pov

"If you're happy with that Lisa-chan...I'll do it for you!"

"Lisa-chan is the only one that I love! Even if this is just the fake world and I'm just a puppet! Lisa chan... I love...--"

"Enough. Follow my orders. No one cared for you at the first place, No, scratch that. YOU NEVER EXISTED AT THE FIRST PLACE------------"

"LISA CHAN!" I screamed as I touched my head and I felt someone standing in my front door.

"Lisa chan?" I asked and she swung her sword and glared at me.

"My lord told me that I need to order at least one of my puppets. And Luke, I think you can do it." She said and I felt my heart beating eratically. I smiled and she smiled, but she glared again

"Luke, I order you to kill lucy Heartfillia as soon as possible." She said and i frowned

"K-kill--?" I shivered as she smiled.

"RIGHT!" She said and she licked her sword. "Kill her.. and this world will be the true one! And I'll let you, you puppets will move freely." She said and I smiled weakly.

Kill? Like I can do that!

"Can you do it?" She said and I nodded without hesitation

"Yes, I can kill lucy." I said, Straight. Hiding my Nervousness.

"That's why you're my favourite! Luke!" She said and I smiled at her.

"Now Lisa chan, I shall start the battle," I said and I smiled. A fake one

"THAT SMILE, LUKE!" She said while Holding my arms.

"That creepy smile... I want you to smile like that.. not a warm one." She said and faded away.

I smiled weakly.

This is my life as one of her puppets..

I sighed as I grabbed my gun and put it in my pocket.

As i got out the house, I immidiately searched for lucy, using my keys.

I tracked her keys and I saw her walking.

Sorry... lucy chan..

Lucy's Pov

As I Opened my eyes, I saw darkness. And I felt that I'm on a cold.. surface..

"You're awake." A familiar voice said and I scowled

"You-- you c-can't be..." I shivered as I tried myself to calm down.

"Yes, it is me. MIDNIGHT."

END OF PART 1/10

A/N: I know guys, it's suppose to be Zeref. But, wait! He'll show off...soon!