Chapter 18 - The Guild Mark

PREV:

"Lucy, are you a member of Fairytail before?"

Lucy's Pov

Lucy, are you a member of Fairytail before?

Lucy, are you a Member of fairy tail BEFORE?

"Lucy-san."

"Y-yeah?" I said, snapping back into reality.

"Hey! I'm talking to ya. Are you?" He asked.

What should I answer?

"N-natsu! What came into your mind asking Lucy if she became a member of our guild before!" Lisanna said and laughed.

"Ne? Lucy?" She said while smiling. Those words really crept me out.

I just kept quiet. I can't express any words. There is no right word to answer her fake smiles.

"Silence means yes!" Lisanna said and then she ate what she have ordered, whilst looking at me with warning.

"Lucy-san. Let's go." Sting said, still holding my hand.

We walked away, and when I looked back, I saw them happily talking. It was an agonizing sight.

Natsu's Pov

"Lucy, are you a member of fairytail before?" I asked and I saw her eyes widened. Lisanna's eyes widened too.

She remained silent. Everybody.

Wait, if she's a member of Fairytail before, I should see her there.

Maybe she's strong like Gildarts so she's working with big ass quests?

Then she should go home to Fairytail.

But I kind of remember her. Her demeanor is familiar and that blurred figure of her—I can't be mistaken. Her name is familiar too.

"Lucy-san is not a member of Fairytail before, Natsu san. She's living with me." Sting said, his brows furrowed.

They're living together. Together.

A charismatic womanizer? Just like Loke.

Wait, what did I said? Loke? Who's that? What in the world?

"Lucy san." Sting waved his hand in Lucy's eyes, and she snapped out whatever she is thinking.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Hey, I'm talking to ya." I said.

"N-natsu! What came into your mind, asking Lucy if she became a member of our guild before!" Lisanna said and clings onto me.

Annoying.

"Ne? Lucy?" She smiled sweetly at Lucy.

She remained quiet and never smiled back to Lisanna. I saw lisanna mouthed 'wench' which was very odd.

I thought they're bestfriends?

"Lucy san. Let's go." Sting said, and then they walked away from us, their hands linked.

I stood up when Lucy looked back at the two of us. She looked like she wanted to cry.

I started to walk away. I will follow them.

Lucy's Pov

As we reached Sabertooth, I saw Rogue at the guild.

"Why are you with Sting?" Rogue asked. What should I answer? I gulped, as I was about to speak, Sting spoke.