2Hearts 52 : Yes, we are dating

The twitter flooded with SarawatTine go public. Fans even created hashtag #SarawatProposedTine and the hahstag got trending on the top spot less than 10 minutes.

'Wait so they are real now?'

'I know it! The way Sarawat stares at Tine in every interview like obviously it is not brotherly gazed'

'OMGGGG!!! I can't believe this. I'm dying! Bye!'

'Sarawat is crazy for doing this! I stan the bravest man!'

'Dammn!! So, they are not role play of BrightWin character but Sarawat really proposed to Tine? What the hale happening?? Like seriously??'

'I know I shipped them but this is too much 😭 They are real. They must be dating for awhile now 😭😭😭'

'I thought we just clown over Sarawat and Tine? Please tell me I'm not dreaming'

'So, what we thought about them is true??! Like all those fans guessing about them is hella true?! OMG I need time to process all of this'

'OMG.. I'm happy for them!'

'Bye world. I cant believe this happen!'

'Wait.. what happen. Are you telling me Sarawat really proposed to Tine?? Like... In real life? They are not in role play? What the fuck! Bye....'

~

While at the back stage..

Tine still don't believe all of this happen. Is he dreaming right now? Did he and Sarawat just revealed their relationship to public? He can't think straight right now.

Sarawat never leave his side since they come from the stage. The tears still flowing on his cheeks. He don't know but he just feels overwhelm by all of this.

Then he remembers about his family who attended this concert as well. Is his family okay about this? His family always open about his relationship but this sudden announcement comes not prepared. He afraid that he would attract unnecessary attention on his family as well.

His leg suddenly become wobbles. Not only his heart but his body also still shocked by this.

"Tine, are you okay" Sarawat asks, worry. Tine don't answer instead he holds Sarawat's arm tightly.

Many people gather around the backstage. Their co-star, some of the staff, and their colleagues who watched their concert stage also started to come around them. Some are shocks. Some are showing interested to know more. Some even tease them about the news.

Meanwhile, Sarawat still worries about Tine and he tries to ask for everyone cooperation to make a space for them to go to personal room. He then leads Tine to the sofa .

Tine then burries his face on Sarawat's shoulder, still crying. Sarawat don't know what to do. While everyone start gather around the room and keep asking if Tine okay, especially their colleagues. He wants to know as well but Tine won't answer.

"Tine.. you don't like this?" Sarawat asks, patting Tine's back.

Tine shakes his head.