2Hearts 41 : Insecure

"A week?!!" Tine shocked with the information that Sarawat just gives to him just now.

This does mean that he will not visit Sarawat apartment for one week. But it's not the real problem.

The real problem is, why suddenly P'Gun want to come here and stay at Sarawat apartment for one week? It's quite long though.

Not to mention that the fact that he still feels jealous to Gun after their encountered at Sarawat's house.

Sarawat has told the story about Gun to him. Gun is actually not blood related to Sarawat. Sarawat's uncle adopt him when he was a child. That's what make Tine worried.

He thinks that Gun has special feelings for Sarawat. But he didn't dare to mention it in front of Sarawat because he thinks that Sarawat kind of fond to Gun.

"Yes, Tine. A week. Are you okay with that?"

"If I say am not okay, will you not let him come here" Tine doesn't know why he sounds like childish here.

"Aww.. are you probably jealous now?" Sarawat tease Tine. This is first time he sees that Tine says something as clear like this. Like he doesn't like on something.

"Why would I be jealous Phee..?" Tine puff his cheeks.

"You can stay with me if you want" Sarawat says with serious face.

"What? Then P'Gun will know our relationship?" Tine word's more to asking.

Sarawat nodded his head.

"Gun is okay. He is open minded person"

"But.. still it's unappropriate if I stay with you when he comes here to see you here"

"But he didn't say that he comes here to see me. Wait.. what unappropriate is that if we stay together? Is not that we will do something in front of him. Or what did you think inside your head Tine?" Sarawat grins.

Tine hate it when see Sarawat's grin face. He knows it Sarawat wants to tease him.

"Ohoo Phii.. why your mind always go to that things" Tine blurts out.

"What things? I don't say anything" Sarawat still want to tease the adorable Tine.

"Uhh.. I don't want to talk anymore" Tine sulking.

"Okay.. okay. I will stop now. Because I'm afraid I can't control myself seeing you being cutie and adorable like this" Sarawat laugh naughtily.

While Tine as usual pout his mouth and puff his cheeks. (AN: You know you are cute Tine, that's why you did it 🤭)

••••

A week later..

Tine POV

In this one week everything become better. The mess from social media also has turned down.

And of course my relationship with Sarawat become great!

The airing of the 2Heart series has only 2 episode left. Sarawat and me have discussed it thoroughly that we will reveal our relationship after the series come to end.

Actually in the past week we slowly go out in public and we just follow the flow. Fans become curious and our picture or moments capture by fans cause uproar in media social account.

We just let them be. It is true anyway. And this is also good for us to know  what reaction from fans if they are together for real.

Now, one week has passed.. remember that Sarawat said before Gun want to stay with him for a week?