2Hearts 19 : Vague feelings

"Win... I love you" Bright stares at the beautiful person below him.

Win's cheek and ear are red due to blushing.

"I know... I love you too, Bright" Win reply as he give a peck to Bright's lips.

Then he become shy after Bright staring again at him.

"I think that one is not enough baby" Bright tell his lover as his eyes staring lustly at Win's lips.

He like it when Win initiate first. Because all of the time he initiated first.

Then suddenly Win pushed him on his back and in the next second Win already on top of him.

Win smirked at Bright seeing Bright shocking face.

"Let me do it" Win said naughtily then he connected his lips with Bright.

He sucked the latter upper lips and pushed his tounge inside as Bright open his mouth.

Bright responded to the kiss and used his tounge also to fight against his lover, of course in a teasing manner.

Both of them immersed in the kissing, sucking each other lips. Then both of them pulled out to catch some breath.

Win sees lust in Bright eyes as he know what the other eyes mean.

Win then move his head to Bright's neck and started to kiss around that.

"Unghhh.. Winnn.." Bright moans Win's name.

Win then bit Bright's neck and start sucking his collarbone area as he move his mouth slowly to his chest.

"Winnn.. ughhh.. please.. don't tease me.. like..ughh that" Bright cannot stand anymore.

"So are you ready now baby?" Win teases Bright.

Bright widen his eyes. It should be him on top of Win, not the other way around.

Bright try to push Win so that he can sit on top but then his next move was wrong because in the next second he fell on the floor.

"Auchh" he groans due to the pain.

Right now he's laying on the floor as his eyes wide open. Then he blinks a few times as his eyes looking around the room.

"What the heck is that?" He asked himself as he feeling the hot inside and not to mentioned his 'little Sarawat' below getting hard as well.

'Did I just dreaming making love with Tine??!'

===========

At Tine House

Tine entered the kitchen after waking up from the sleep. He find his brother prepared the breakfast.

Actually they have maid but after their parent went to Paris, Luke and Tine didn't need them because they rarely eating at home.

"You have awake sleeping beauty" Luke said he sees his brother approaching the kitchen.

"Hmm.. but still sleepy" Tine complaint to his brother.

Luke chuckles seeing Tine sleepy face.

"Eat first sleepyhead, then you can continue your sleep then" Luke rub his brother hair as he laughing slightly.

"You didn't work today?" Tine asked as he started eating breakfast l.

"Yes and no. I need to go to somewhere today, job related. So still work but not enter office for today" Luke explain.

Tine nodded as he understand of what his brother saying.

"Did you finished your filming yet?" Luke asked as he also started to eat.