2Hearts 4 : Please, take care yourself

2Hearts Series has begin shooting last week. Tine really busy with the tight schedule at the same time he needed to attend acting workshop as well.

Tine now look smaller and cuter than before since he lost 12kg in a month. During that time, his colleagues in SBE company always encourage him, not forget Sarawat as well.

He remembered one day, he looked so pale, then Sarawat scolding him asking him to eat because he was afraid that Tine will pass out any time.

Yeahh.. he admitted that day he kinda tired because of his full schedule. But his pride didn't allow him to eat.

Finally, after being scold by his partner, he gave up. He knew Sarawat just show his concerned towards him. He remembered clearly his conversation with Sarawat.

(Flasback)

"Why are you not eating?" Sarawat asked Tine during their break lunch after went through several hours of acting class. Sarawat was there because he and Tine needed to practice the script together.

"I'm on diet though. I need to lost some weight to match Win character in 2Hearts" Win replied followed by a low sigh.

"You already thin right now. No need to lost weight anymore" Sarawat told him at the same time he begin to eat his lunch.

Tine looked in front of him. His stomach started to growl when he saw Sarawat eating the dish deliciously. He didn't touch anything yet in this past 6hours.

"Cannot P.. I need to lost some more. Otherwise, I will look bigger than you. And fans will not be happy about it" Tine pout his mouth.

Sarawat stopped eating. Then, his eyes stare directly at Tine while Tine's mind already full with many thought. He worried the acceptance of fans towards him.

"Tine.." Sarawat low voice's suddenly interrupt his thought. He lifted his head and looked towards the person in front of him.

Only to see the pair of eyes was staring at him. He blushed for a second, waiting for the older to continue his words.

"It's good to know that you really passionate in building your character. I compliment you for that. But.."

Sarawat put the spoon on his plate, but without moving his eyes from Tines.

"I would glad if you didn't get sick in the process" Sarawat words is short but Tine know very well what the meaning of this words.

"Wahhh..P... are you worried about me?!" Tine try to reduce the seriousness in Sarawat voices by teasing him.

"Who said that? I just afraid one day you fainted on me during shooting.. annoying" Sarawat said with flat voice.

Tine laugh seeing Sarawat reaction. Sarawat used to call him annoying when he teased the older.

"Here" Sarawat pushed untouched lunch pack towards Tine.

"Eat" Sarawat said short. "And please take care yourself" This time Sarawat voice become soft.

Sarawat then stand up and clear his lunch on the table and left Tine alone to give a space for Tine to eat his lunch.

Tine feels his cheek kinda warm due to Sarawat words. He didn't know that this cold Sarawat can be this soft!

And what's more embarassing, how could he blushed towards this guy.. uhhh so embarassing!

......

AN: I will try to update as fast as I can.. And sorry for the short chapter 😂 Thank you for those who read my work ❤️🤗