2Hearts 26 : Celebration (Part 1)

Mr S : Hai Tine, get ready for tonight celebration. I will pick you up you at 6.00 pm.

Tine read message sent by Sarawat. He then typing on his phone.

Tine chic : Okay. See you later.

Tine press send button. He put his phone on his desk as he looks at the clock on his nightstand.

Then he take a towel and walks towards the shower room. After taking a shower, he go through his clothes inside the wardrobe.

Today Sarawat will bring him to dinner to celebrate of their released series next week.

He tries to find a good outfit as he didn't want to look shabby standing beside Sarawat.

Sarawat always has a good taste in fashion. Unlike him, whom like to wear casual clothes.

After couple of minutes, finally he decided to pick the wine turtle neck t-shirt matching with black pant.

20 minutes left before 6pm. He walks happily to downstairs.

"Where are you going Tine?" Luke ask his brother after seeing Tine dressed beautifully. Yes.. his brother is beautiful! *cough*cough

"Sorry.. I forgot to tell you, I will go out with Sarawat for dinner Phee. We want to celebrate for our released series next week" Tine explain as his face beam with a smile.

"Really? But it looks like both of you go on date" Luke asked as he rise one of his eyebrow.

"Ahhh Phee.. what's nonsense is that? Why would us go on date? We just want to eat as normally people would do" Tine smile nervously.

Luke shrug his shoulder and speak again. "So, are you coming home or not tonight?"

"Not sure yet. I will text you later Phee.. Na naa.." Tine said cutely to his brother.

"I think I need to speak with Sarawat next time. You spend too much time with him" Luke grins at Tine, but he feels worried inside.

"Phee. Of course I always with him. We are working together, remember?" Tine knows his brother worried of him.

"Just be careful. Take care of yourself na. Don't let anyone take advantage of you. Don't give in easily yourself to other naa" Luke said with serious tone making Tine shudder little bit.

"Don't worry Phee.. I know you love me. Sarawat is kind, he will not do anything to me. And I'm not a 5 years kid whom easily can be harm by others" Tine giggles making Luke smile at his brother.

Tine look at his watch, 2 minutes before 6pm.

"Phee.. I think Sarawat will arrive soon. I go first naa" Tine give Luke peck on cheeks and wai to his brother.

"You are always a kid for me Tine" Luke let out long sigh.

==========

"So, where are we going?" Tine asked after Sarawat drive his car on the road.