2Hearts 15 : First kiss

At shooting location

Since their picture were trending previously, all the staff keep teasing both of them looking good together.

Their group of friends also start to call them husband and wife at works.

Tine is the one the most blushing when they keep tease on him. But he not complaining though.

So, today they gonna shoot a kiss scene. Their first kiss scene in the series.

Tine feels nervous since the night before. He cannot sleep thinking how he could perfect his character on that scene.

"Tine, are you nervous for today scene?" the cameraman ask him while filming him.

"Of course Phee!! I'm really nervous right now"

"Why don't you practice with your hubby?" The cameraman ask him again

Tine blushed and his eyes looking at Sarawat not far from his standing.  Their eyes meet but Tine immediately turn his head towards the staff.

"Nah..it's okay phee. I will practice this alone"

Tine said when holding the script on his hand.

"Tine you need my help? I can help you to practice this scene" Man teasingly offer a help while taking the script from Tine's hand.

Suddenly, Sarawat grab the script on Man's hand and he eyeing Man to get lost from there. Tine looking in awe.

"*Cough*.. I can practice with you. Afterall, we will do this together anyway" Sarawat tell Tine using his 16 octave voices.

"Oh. Okay phee" Tine admit he quite shy to practice with Sarawat alone.

The feeling is different when being alone with Sarawat with these romantic line.

They practice for some time until director calling them.

Director: Okay we will start from here. Ready now! Action!

(Just imagine this is their 1st kiss scene in the series)

Win: You already know that they are dating? And you have met me at the last concert before. Are you fun making me feel like a fools? Hah? So damn fun hah?

Bright: It's not like I'm playing with you.

Win: Then why did you do that?!

Bright: Because I want hitting on you for real.

Win: But you like ...

Bright close the gap between him and Win and grab both of Win's cheek with his hand and plant a light kiss on Win plump's lips.

Win open his eyes wider. Bright then let go of Win's lips. He stares at Win.

Bright: The one I like is you... Tine.

Tine shocked when Sarawat mistakenly spill his name instead of Win.

Director: CUTTT!! Not Tine! It's Win Sarawat!!

All the staff are laughing on the set. While Sarawat face and ear became red. He feels embarassed and want to hide his face from Tine in front of him.

Tine also feels the same. He feels his cheeks hot and his ear really turn to red.

Then they retake the scene after the kiss. Actually for the kiss they take many takes because director want to film at many angles.

Tine didn't count how many time Sarawat kissing him. After filming this scene both of his cheeks and ears turn to red.

Again the staff there keep on teasing him seeing his red face.

While they also tease Sarawat about how they felt real when Sarawat mistakenly spill Tine's name.

They both became subject of teasing on that day.

=============

At parking lot

"Tine do you wanna ride with me. I can send you back" Sarawat offer Tine to ride with him.

Tine thinking for awhile. He looks at his phone then he looks at Sarawat again.

"Sure phee. If it didn't bother you" Tine said as he smile.

"Of course not"

They hop in the car and Sarawat pulled a car towards the road.

After silent for awhile, Sarawat speak.

"Do you have anything to do for tomorrow evening?" Sarawat ask Tine but his eyes still on the roads.

"Hmm.. I think not. Just stay at home" Tine reply after thinking awhile.

"Do you want to come with me. To play football"

"Oh.. I love football! Yes! I want to tag along Phee" Tine suddenly feel excited like a kid.

"You sure have many energy kid" Sarawat smile and glance at Tine.

"Phee.. Don't call me kid. I'm grown up boy you know" Tine pout his mouth. This is not first time Saraway called him a kid.

"Yeah.. sure the pouting person in front of me right now is growing up boy" Sarawat chuckles.

"And you old man sure like to tease me" Tine pulled a joke towards Sarawat by calling him old man.

Both of them laughing at the jokes. Then they continue their conversation until arrive at Tine's house.

This is second time Sarawat give lift to Tine. But everytime he came here he always amazed at how rich Tine is.

Sometimes he think that Tine is a prince. There are two gate in Tine's house. And after the first gate, the roads is accompany with large golf field until his house.

But as long he knows Tine, he didn't act like some rich kid. Just sometime childish, but it's cute.

Tine really live his life like other normal people when he could afford more than that.

But one thing Sarawat sure is Tine really like to spend his money on his food. Sarawat smile remember the small details about Tine.

"Phee.. thank you for sending me back" Tine wai while smiling.

"No problem. I will get going now. Remember tomorrow.  I will fetch you here" Sarawat reminds Tine once again and drive off his car after greeting goodbye.

.....

AN: They will whipped at each other soon. I hope you all like it. 🌞❤️🐰