2Hearts 23 : Talk to someone

Tine sit alone at the corner of the practice room. He still didn't get contact with Sarawat yet. He become worried yet he didn't do anything about it.

Actually he feels angry at Sarawat because of his sudden disappearance. After what happen, did Sarawat avoid him?

"Tine.. Tine.."

Tine tilted his head after realized someone is calling his name.

"Are you okay? Lately, I see you quite lost" Singto asked his nong, feeling worried.

"Nah Phee.. I'm okay.." Tine answered as he smile weakly.

"Are you sure? You can tell me you know. I'm all ears for you" Singto tell Tine as he stares fondly at the boy.

Tine let out a long sigh. He contemplated wether to talk to Singto or not about his concern.

"Phee.. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Tine" Singto replies as he smile to Tine.

"When did you realized you fall in love with P'Arthit? Is it during the series or after that?" Tine asked with hesitant.

"But if you don't wanna tell it's okay Phee.. I understand" Tine tell Singto again.

Singto move his head to Tine and rub Tine's hair.

"Nah.. everyone already know that I'm dating him. So I don't have anything to hide" Singto chuckles seeing Tine reaction.

"Hmm.. let me remember again. I think I start fall for him during the series. We became closer in the middle of filming. We have spend many time together, then I realized I feel something towards him" Singto said as he smile at the memory of him with Arthit.

"How do you know that your feeling is not just a fling. I mean both of you are playing love partner in the series. Didn't come to your mind once that the feelings you got because of the character you are playing?" Tine asked looking anticipated to know the answer.

"At first I also thought so. But after we apart from each other, my mind was mess and I always miss him and worried about him whenever I don't see him. Arthit also feel the same" Singto answered Tine question with smiling.

Tine nodded his head slowly, understand what his Phee try to tell him.

"Last one. Did you ever kiss P'Arthit? I mean outside the series" Tine asked as his face blushing with his own question.

Singto chuckles seeing Tine in front of him.

"Of course Tine. Did you need to ask? We are couple of course I have kiss him so many time"

Tine blushed hearing Singto looks proud of having kiss his boyfriend so many times.

"Emm..During your first kiss, what P'Arthit reaction?" Tine cannot help but asked. He wants to know.

Singto try to remember again.

"I think he feels shock at first. Because that time I didn't tell him yet my feeling. It happen suddenly. But after that I confess to him and he did take a some time before he told he also feels the same towards me" Singto switch his stares towards Tine.

"Tine.. why you suddenly interested about my relationship with Arthit? Do you have someone in your mind?" Singro try to dig something from Tine.

"Nah Phee... I'm just curious and I find your relationship with P'Arthit so sweet" Tine replies nervously.

"Ooo.. is that so? Hmm Tine.. I will give you some advice. Actually when come to a feeling, you need to ask yourself, ask your heart. Do you like the person? Do you like staying beside him? Do you feel happy when you are with him? Do you miss him when he's not around? If you answer yes for all those question, basically you love that person" Singto give Tine advice like he knows what's on Tine's mind.

"Ahh Phee.. why you tell me that. It's not that I fall in love with anyone" Tine said as he laughing half heartedly.

"It doesn't matter. This advice will be useful when the time you confused you are in love with someone or not" Singto ruffles Tine's hair as he smile and walk away from him.

Tine stop laughing and thinking about what Singto told him just now.

======

"Boss, do you want to come with me? I need to go to Sarawat apartment to give him medicine" Man asked his friend.

But before Boss could replies, there someone interrupt them.

"What happen to P'Wat?"

Both Man and Boss switch their gaze towards that person.

"Oh Tine.. Errr.. He is sick. He told me to bring him medicine" Man told Tine as he smile sheepishly.

"He is sick? Is it worst? Did he go to the hospital yet?" Tine asked non-stop looking panic, making Man cut him.

"Hey Tine.. relax.. relax. I don't really know about his condition. But maybe it's not worst though" Man try to calm Tine after seeing his panic face.

"Hmm..Phee.. I will go to his apartment and bring medicine to him" Tine said as he hope Man will let him do so.

"Oh.. sure Tine. I will drop you there. Let's go" Man said as he walked away followed by Boss and Tine.

=======

Tine ring the bell of Sarawat's apartment a few times.

Then after waiting for some time, the door was open from inside.

"Come in"

There Tine's gaze lock on Sarawat figure.

Sarawat looks very terrible. His voice is weak. His hair is messy. His face swollen. Tine's heart hurt seeing the man in front of him.

Sarawat didn't realized yet that's Tine in front of him because he's looking down while holding a door to support his body.

When the person in front of him didn't move he tilted his head slightly and shocked to see Tine's there.

His leg wobble as his hand slip away from the door.

Tine rushing forwards to catch Sarawat from falling.

He managed to hold Sarawat's weak body. Tine can feels Sarawat's body is hot due to the fever.

"Tine.." Sarawat said weakly before he passed out on Tine.

" Sarawat said weakly before he passed out on Tine

.....

AN: Sarawat is lovesick! What do you think? Did Tine realized his feeling yet?