2Hearts 9 : I am jealous too

Luke POV

Today I went to Tine company to give him a surprise. When I'm bugging into the room which has Tine in it, from a far I can see his smile.

Then slowly I walked towards him then give a signal to people around him to keep silent about my appearance.

I hug Tine in my embrace from behind. I miss him so much. We both busy with work.

From my action he obviously know it's me because he didn't bother to look at me. He then asked me to let him go.

Then someone there asked Tine who am I? And at the moment I see that person I thought he is cute.

His height around my armpit. And looking his serious but cute face make me wanna tease him.

"Oh.. hai cutiee.." I smirk when I see his reaction.

Before I could introduce myself, Tine pulling me away from his group of friends. And he dragged me all the way to my car.

Now, we are inside my car. Tine in front give me a glare.

"Phee... What are you doing here?" Tine asked person in front of him impatiently. More like whinning.

"Of course because I miss you my baby brother!" Luke pulled Tine's face faking kiss him.

Yes. I am Tine's brother. Luke Metawin or people like to called me Luke Voyage.

And this person in front of me right now is my sweet, cutey, charming brother, Tine Metawin.

I'm friend with one of the upper management at Tine working. So, i'm quite familiar with this building.

However, I don't understand why my little brother here asked me to keep a secret about our siblings relationship.

He told me that he didn't want to depend on our family status to achieve his dream as an actor.

This is most ridiculous rumors I heard about Tine! Our family really rich but his little brother has make a lot effort to be in this entertainment industries.

He went to audition same with others and success to get this role. It has nothing to do with me or my family.

He even forced me reading script with him every night before his shooting for the trailer 2Hearts.

I feel bad for him though.

"Suddenly?" Tine asking making Luke pulled out from his thought

"Naa.. actually I have finished my project. That's why I'm so excited to see you. Lately, when I come home you already sleep. And when I'm went to office you still sleep" Luke pout his mouth asking for his brother mercy.

"Tine.. come lunch with me naa..naaa..naaa" Luke beg Tine in a cute way.

Tine laughing seeing his big brother like this. Sometimes Luke can be this clingy towards him. Not that his complaining.

He cannot help himself love to be spoiled by Luke anyway. Because he is the only brother who always stayed beside him through thick and thin.

Tine looked at his watch. "Okay. But I need to come back here by 2pm"

"Sure brother. Let's go" luke drive off his car.

End of Luke POV

°°°°°°°°

At restaurant

"Tine.. how's your shooting?"
"Is everything ok?" Luke asked Tine while eating his lunch.

"Yess. Everything is fine right now. I am less nervous than before"

"And my co-partner in the series always help me to fit the character in the series"

"Oh.. that guy who chased you in the series right. What's his name again?" Luke asking try to remember the name.

"Sarawat. He helps me alot Phee.." Tine compliment Sarawat in front of his brother.

"Hmm.. next time maybe we can lunch together with him. I want to know my brother love interest" Luke tease Tine.

Tine blushed little hearing his brother teasing him.

"Pheeee.. not me. It's Win 2Hearts though" Tine whinning at his brother.

Luke laughing seeing Tine being shy when he tease him.

"But you know, papa already ship you with that guy. He's Sarawat fan you know" Luke can't contained his laugh when Tine coughed up his water.

"Hey.. easy there baby" Luke pat Tine's back but still laughing funnily.

"So, that's why he has been bugging me to sent him Sarawat sleeping photo during my video call with him before" Tine sigh at the information given by Luke.

"I bet papi must be crazy jealous over Sarawat. You know how papi is right?" Tine continue as he gulp a water slowly.

"Yeahh.. kinda of. I'm jealous too you know"

"Huh.. you jealous of who?"

"Sarawat of course!"

"Why? I don't see any connection of it" Tine said as he rolled his eyes.

"Of course I jealous. Because he spent more time with you. After this you will forgot about me. When you sad you will not find me anymore" Luke make sulking face.

"Oh.. it's nothing like that. I love you more than anything. Even if I have partner or friends I will still go for you" Tine assured his brother.

"Wait until you fall in love with someone, you will throw me away Tine!" Luke faking sobs.

"Stop being funny phee... Why would I throw you. You like teasing me huh" but Tine shuddered at the idea he falls in love with someone.

"I'm not being funny here. That's why you need to introduce to me someone. So that I'm not lonely" Luke try reasoning his words.

Tine try to process the meaning of behind Luke's word. Knowing his brother so well he think there's something actually inside his brother head.

"Okay right now I know your agenda. Speak. What's actually you want my handsome Phee~~" secretly he hope that's not an insane things.

Luke coughed lightly after being caught.

"Hahaha.. you know me well Tine" Luke faking his laugh.

Then he continue, "Err.. can you introduced your friend to me" Luke spilled his agenda.

While Tine still munching his food asking "Which one phee??"

"The one who asked who am I a while ago" Luke smile dreamingly.

Then for the second time Tine coughed badly.

......

Photo from luke ig : lukevoyage

AN: Pity Tine.. Coughing badly. 😂 Can you recalled previous chapter, who has asked Luke who is he? Then who are their mummy and papi?? I will revealed when the right time comes. Thank you for reading 🐰🌞❤️