2Hearts 40 : Solved

Im in the middle of talking when Fong suddenly come towards him and grab his collar.

"Did you have anything to do with this?" Fong shouts with anger.

Im who is still shocked by Fong's action make a frown face

"What do you mean?" Im tries to stay calm. Everyone nearest are looking towards them.

"Do you still want to play innocent here?" Fong throw another question making Im confused more.

Im suddenly become raging as well as he didn't understand what the basis of Fong talking about.

He pushed Fong's hand harshly and grab him away from there. It is not good because they are surrounded with many people there. Not to mention he don't has idea of what causes of Fong angers.

"Let me go!"

Im just ignores words come from Fong n Fong tries to pulled his hand away from Im, however the tight grip from Im making him in pain.

After they are in secluded area which only have two of them, finally Im release his tight grip on Fong.

Fong caress his hand, feel little pain from the grip. His hands a bit red.

"Okay, now what the fucking hell with you? Care to tell me?!!" Im cannot hold his anger anymore.

"Don't play innocent. The video.. the fucking video that has been released yesterday. Is that your contribution too?"

Im widen his eyes. He now knows what the reason Fong mad at him like this. He is shock by the accusation throw by Fong. Fong realized the change of face in Im's eyes. Somehow the eyes look sad to him.

"So, this is what kind of person am I in front of your eyes" Im feels dejected. His speak with low voices.

"I didn't know that you.. out of anyone.. think me that low.."

Fong just look the person in front of him. Suddenly his voice stuck in his throat.

"I don't have anything to say to you. You can think whatever you want to think" Im speak and walk away from there. Fong just stares at the figure who walking passed him.

But after a few steps Im look back to Fong.

"Fong.." His voice sounds sad to Fong.

"Thank you for everything" Im gives a  bitter smile.

Just that words. After that Im walk away leave Fong in the middle of confusion.

'Did he makes a wrong calculation?'

Actually he find out that Im has related to the video yesterday from one of their colleagues.

He so shocked and actually could not believe that. But when he remember his conversation about Tine with Im, he thinks that possible.

But now after looking at Im's face he didn't sure anymore.

••••

Meeting Room

Tine let out a relieve sigh after discuss with his manager and the upper company management regarding his video issues.

Of course he doesn't need to clarify to them that the person in the video was his brother because one of the upper management here is his brother's friend.

The company will address the issue through company official website and also social media account.

For his part, he had addressed the issue as well to clarify it before it got worse.