2Hearts 21 : Growing feelings

"Tine.. Tine.. we have arrived" Sarawat shake Tine's body as he saw Tine still sleep.

Later Tine open his eyes and he realized he is on Sarawat's shoulder.

"Uhh.. sorry Phee. I'm sleep on your shoulder" Tine feels guilty but when he sit straight he feels a little dizzy.

"It's okay. I don't mind" Sarawat replies.

He sees Tine holding his head.

"Are you okay? Why you look pale though?" Sarawat asked start to worry.

"Ohh.. I don't know. I feel little dizzy" Tine feel uncomfortable inside.

He feels like there's wave inside his stomach making him want to vomit.

"Are you sure?" Asked Sarawat again as he helps Tine to get out from the bus.

Tine nodded as his followed Sarawat beside him.

But as soon as he get out from bus, there's sudden wave pushed out from inside making him run to the other side and vomit all the content in his stomach.

Sarawat who saw that immediately run to Tine and patted the other back gently.

Tine keep on throwing there. He pushed Sarawat weakly because he feels embarassed when Sarawat see his vomit.

But Sarawat insisted to stay there while patting his back until there's no more out of his stomach.

"Is Tine okay?" P'Champ came and asked after seeing what happen. Others have went into their room.

Tine nodded his head weakly.

"I think he just need rest for tonight. We don't have shooting tonight right?" Sarawat asked the director.

"Nope. Tonight we will just rest. We will start shooting tomorrow" P'Champ replies.

"Okay, I will take Tine to our room" Sarawat then put take Tine's right hand and put it on his shoulder and he put his left hand on Tine's waist to support him.

"I can walk Phee" Tine said try to push Saraway beside him.

"Yes. I know you can walk. That's why I don't carry you in my arm and just support you from beside. So, please listen to me. Let me help you go to our room"
(AN: I dont know if you remember or not in other chapter, sarawat used this tone when Tine being stubborn)

Hearing serious tone from Sarawat, Tine didn't dare to decline.

Sarawat take Tine to their designated room. Everyone has a group of two or three in their respective room. Sarawat got a room with Tine alone.

He likes to be alone with Tine as he's private person but what he didn't like is when the said room only has one bed.

This mean he need to share one bed with Tine. Before this, he didn't really think anything and don't really mind to share with Tine.

But after he dreamed about Tine he didn't trust his heart anymore.

.......

Sarawat get out from shower and looks at Tine laying on the bed.

Tine has took shower before him.

"Why don't you sleep yet?"

"Huh? Oh.. I still feel uncomfortable inside my stomach" Tine replies as he pat his stomach lightly.

"My mom used to tell me if you feel wave inside stomach, press the pillow gently on it" Sarawat said and make himself on the bed.

"How? Could you teach me?" Tine want to sit up but Sarawat hold him down.