2Hearts 27 : Celebration (Part 2)

After meeting Sarawat's family, they move to the celebration event located at home yard.

Actually, Sarawat's family always arranged small celebration party for Sarawat attended by close family and closed friends everytime he finished a project.

But usually Sarawat didn't bring anyone with him. Only his very closed friend like Man, Boss and few others was attend.

"Tine, please don't shy. Make yourself at home naa" Sarawat's mom said as he passed by at Sarawat and Tine. Tine nodded his head and smile as Sarawat's mom walk away from there.

Then Sarawat's friend suddenly come at them. Tine didn't know this friend.

"Ai'Wat. Long time no see. It's hard to see you these days!" One of them speak.

"Yeahh.. come join conversation with us. Man and Boss also is there" They keep ask for Sarawat to go with them.

But Tine can see Sarawat reluctant..maybe because of him.

"Phee.. you can go. I will be okay here" Tine assured Sarawat even though he uncomfortable to be alone.

"Who is this?" One of Sarawat's friend ask.

"Oh.. this is Tine Metawin. He is my co-actor in the latest series I'm playing" Sarawat introduced Tine to his friend.

Tine nodded his head as he greets them.

"Very handsome. Even I'm a man I fall for your charm!" One of them speak again make Tine blushed.

"Yaah.. Don't tease him. You have your girlfriend already" Sarawat hit his friend head jokingly then, they all laugh at that.

Sarawat tilted his head towards Tine. "Are you sure you will be okay here? You can come with me" Sarawat ask concern about Tine.

Tine shakes his head. "Yes.. I'm comfortable here. I want to enjoy my time with food. Now you can leave me alone, I want to enjoy myself" Tine shush Sarawat away from there.

Sarawat hesitantly follow his friends. Tine suddenly feels lonely. But he can't has Sarawat for himself. It's selfish act.

He then walks towards the buffet area to get some food to feed his hungry stomach.

Actually he didn't know that this small party said by Sarawat is actually not really small.

When he comes here with Sarawat, he didn't see any car but then Sarawat told him that the guest used another entrance to come here. So, that's why he didn't expect this kind of things.

"Tine.. are you alone? Where is Ai'Wat?" Suddenly Gun approach him from behind.

"Oh.. yeahh. I'm alone. He goes with his friend just now" Tine said as his hand busy put a food on his plate.

"Tine, can I ask you?" Gun speak again.

"Huh.. What is it?"

"Do you have a girlfriend? .. or boyfriend?" Gun suddenly throw a question towards Tine.

Tine didn't know what to answer.

"Nope.." Tine answer hesitantly.

"Gosh! How can someone as beautiful as you didn't have anyone? Opss I mean handsome! Hehe" Gun smile sheepishly at Tine.

"Nah.. then you must have one because you are cute and beautiful than me" Tine replies.

He didn't know why but he feels intimidated by the person in front of him.

Gun chuckles. "Then believe me. I'm waiting for Sarawat!" Gun whispered to Tine's ears.

Tine frozed hearing words utter by Gun. 'Seriously???!'