2Hearts 50: Revealation

AN: In this chapter I will clarify things that happen before (Im/Fong, Gun, Luke) You need to refresh the old chapter a bit for this. Or else you will not understand what's going on here hehe
.
.

Orphanage Centre

Im POV

"Im, there is someone want to meet you" Anna one of the staff of orphan centre tell me.

"Huh? Who? Did I know that person?" I asks Anna back.

"I'm not sure. I never see him. But he says he is your friend. He is in the office" Anna replies back.

"Oh.. okay. I will go meet him. Thanks Anna!" I bid her goodbye and walks to the office.

The second I enter the office, my step halts and I froze there for a moment. My eyes glue towards the person who is staring back at me.

Then I step away and running from there. That person running after me while calling my name.

I need to be faster. I'm not ready to face him yet.

"Im.." That person hand succeed to grab my left arm making my step stop at the moment. I wriggled, try to pulled away from his hold.

"Im.. don't run from me, please"

I stop wriggled but my eyes focus on my shoes.

"What are you doing here... Fong?" That name sound weird to my lips. It has been a long time I didn't utter this name.

"I come here to find you.. and to apologize to you" Fong starts talking.

"I—"

"Let me talk first" Fong cut my words.

"But can we talk at somewhere nice? I mean not standing here while everyone look at us weirdly" Fong's voice soften.

I nodded and we moved to other place.

"Im.. you know.. After you leave the company, I have searched you for everywhere. No one know where are you going" Fong paused.

Then he continues,

"I know the truth behing those issue happen before. It is not your fault. I'm..." Fong paused again. Then he looks at me.

I don't know where to look. Yes. It hurts me before when Fong accused me has anything with the issue happened to Tine.

Fong is my best buddy. How can Fong said something like that to me.

"I am really sorry Im. I'm really sorry for not trying to listen to your explanation. I'm sorry for being jerk not trusting you, my own best friend. You can hit me or yelled at me as much as you want. But can you stop avoiding me" Fong's speak in soft voice. I can feel he feels guilty about this.

But I don't know. Actually I'm not 100% saint either. Yes.. my jealousy towards Tine make me blind.

Before Sarawat met Tine, Sarawat has been good to me. He has been good brother to me. I admired Sarawat very much.

I am orphan since I was little. Hence, the care Sarawat showed to me make me fond of him. I feel like I have an adult who concern and worried about me. 

And when someone enter Sarawat's life who is Tine, I feel I lost that warm.

But it is not my place to complain over this. Along the process, I know somehow I hurt Tine through my words, just because I am hurting which is not fine and unfair to Tine. Because he didn't do anything wrong here.

I have reflected my own action and already have long talk with Sarawat and Tine before I leave the company. They are really kind especially Tine.

Tine didn't get mad at me even a little. He even hugs me and asked me to stay. But I already decided then. Entertainment industry just not for me. I feel it is just not my things after trying for several years.