2Hearts 10 : Falling for him

Sarawat POV

Today I and Tine need to practice our line again. But after what happened a while ago I'm not in the mood to do anything.

Don't ask me why. I really don't know why myself being like this.

Tine approaches me, smile plaster over his face.

I don't know why but I feel kinda annoying seeing Tine smiling shining like that. (AN: You just jealous ai'wat! Bcoz the reason of his smile is not u 😏)

"Phee.. I'm ready now. Let's practice" Tine's word beams with radiant smile.

'What makes him so happy huh?!'

"Hmmhh" Sarawat nodded his head looking uninterested.

So they practice their line together. However, Sarawat make many mistakes blamed to his unsettled mood.

A split of second he can see Tine looking at him worriedly. Then he brushed it off thinking it's maybe his imagination only.

After reading script, Tine approached him while he arranged his things into his bag, ready to went home.

"Are you okay Phee?"

"Hmm.." Sarawat asnwered without looking at him.

"Phee.. why are you ignoring me?" After hesitated for awhile Tine asked.

After Sarawat kept silent, then Tine continue again,

"Did I do something wrong?"

Tine voices looks hurt when saying that, making Sarawat more frustrated at himself because make the other hurt.

"Huhh.. nothing" Sarawat glance little at Tine and then focussed again on his bag.

From the corner of his eyes he can see that Tine still staring at him.

"If there's nothing, then why don't you look at me!!" Tine shouted little high.

He really unsatisfied with Sarawat answer.

Tine thought that Sarawat and him became closed after he followed the older to his apartment.

Before this Tine confirmed that Sarawat seems okay with him by invited him to his apartment.

But why now being childish like this, avoid Tine and what make Tine feeling angered more is he doesn't even know what's the reason why Sarawat behave like this.

Hearing Tine rise his voices making Sarawat felt his angered bottle up.

He stare towards Tine and move his head until their face become closer. Their eyes met.

"You know what Tine!!" Sarawat snapped back.

He can see Tine flinched a little. The black orbs is staring at him with..  hurt??

Before Sarawat even finished his sentence yet suddenly he feels his heart beating so fast and loud.

His breaths become rage. Standing closer with the person in front of him, with pair of beautiful orbs staring at him making him insane for awhile.

He cannot stand looking at those beautiful eyes but now hurting because of him.

But why he care though. Tine didn't deserve his fucking behaviour towards him just now.

The problem here is himself. He didn't know why himself getting mad at Tine after Tine go out with that person named Luke.

'You have fall for him Sarawat' there's voice comes out anywhere. This voices hit Sarawat really hard.

Then suddenly before he could finished his incomplete words just now, he grabbed his bag and walked out from the room left a speechless and clueless Tine.

Tine looking down, feeling gloomy all over the place. (AN: Don't be sad my Tine 😢)

End of Sarawat POV

=========

Tine POV

"Tine, what happen? Why Sarawat rushing out like that?" Man and Boss walked closer to him after seeing Sarawat rushing out.

"I don't know. Suddenly he ignored me and didn't want to speak with me. And I don't know what's the reason" Tine feel frustrated.

Then, I told them on what happen earlier between me and Sarawat.

Man and Boss are Sarawat's closed friend. They usually hang out together.

"Maybe he is not in the mood" Man try to ease my heart.

"I don't really think so. I think it must be related to me though. Because as I remember this morning he's okay with others" gloomy filled over Tine's face.

"I think he's mad at me.. But I don't know why?" Tine try to think hard to reasoning Sarawat behaviour towards him.

"I don't think he mad at you. That was the last thing he will do" Boss spoke while Man elbow him beside making him gasp and then scrunch his nose.

Somehow, Boss words linger in my head and it sounds weird to me.

"Huh..? What do you mean by that?" Tine asked curious.

"Uhh.. nothing really Tine. Boss just spilled some nonsense" Man trying to stop Boss from speak. Boss just rolled his eyes.

"Hmm.. okay Phee.. I'm going back naa 🙏. See you later Phee" Tine bow his head little as a respect for his senior and then he slowly walked out towards the door.

End of Tine POV

============

While in the acting room Man is scolding Boss because of his words awhile ago.

"Why did you say that?" Man said as he slapped jokingly Boss's head.

"Auuuhh.. said what?" Boss played innocent.

"If Sarawat know what are you saying  to Tine awhile ago, for sure tomorrow you won't be alive" Man here being serious while Boss in front of him rolled his eyes.

"Sarawat won't do that to me. But I only said that Sarawat will never get mad at him. There's nothing wrong with that!" Boss defend himself.

"If I don't stop you, I'm sure after that you will spill everything" Man rolled his eyes back.

Boss laughing at Man's words. Man really knows him very well. Then both of them laughing hard.

......

AN: Too short I think. 😂  I will update another chapter by today. Hopefully I can make it. Next time maybe I will introduced Tine's parent.
.

Hope you all like it! Really thank you for the comment and votes.
I'm really  enjoyed reading you comment. 😂

.