2Hearts 24 : Open your heart for me

Tine stares at Sarawat who's sleeping soundly on the bed.

He has placed a small wet cloth on Sarawat's forehead and keep monitors of Sarawat's body temperature

He really worried and panic when Sarawat faint on him awhile ago. Luckily he don't freak out.

Sarawat has been sleeping about 3hour long. Tine need to wake him up to eat the porridge he ordered from delivery.

Tine shakes Sarawat's body gently while calling his name repeatedly.

Sarawat move slightly before he open his eyes and sees Tine sit beside his bed.

"Uhh.. Tine.." Sarawat try to sit up but then he hold his head as pain suddenly surged up and he groans due to the pain.

"Don't move. Your body is still weak" Tine put Sarawat's head back on the pillow.

"What happen? Why are you here?"

"You faint while ago. And I come here to bring you medicine instead of P'Man" Tine said with flat voice as his gaze didn't leave from Sarawat.

"Sorry to bother you. I will be fine by myself. You can leave now" Sarawat told Tine as he didn't even look at Tine.

Tine feels angry suddenly at the older. But he try to compose himself as Sarawat still sick.

Tine take bowl of porridge and handed to Sarawat.

However, Sarawat pushes the bowl and shakes his head. "I don't have appetite"

"You need to eat to take a medicine. Please eat just a little is enough" Tine said as his face remain cold. But he feels overwhelmed inside.

"Tine.. don't bother yourself. I can take care of myself. Just leave me.." However, Sarawat didn't finished his sentence yet he sees tears is slowly falling from Tine's eyes.

"Tine.. why are you crying?" Panic suddenly engulf Sarawat.

However Tine didn't said anything. He didn't even wipe the tears that flowing from his eyes.

He just stares at Sarawat while holding porridge bowl at his hand.

"Okay.. I will eat this a little. So, don't cry anymore" Sarawat take the bowl from Tine and eat about three spoon then he gives back to Tine.

"I really cannot eat more"

Tine then gives medicine to Sarawat and Sarawat just obey without asking anything because the person in front of him still in tears.

"Tine.. tell me. Why are you crying? Don't keep silent like this" Sarawat started to worry.

Tine shakes his head as his hand wipe his tears that keep flowing from his eyes.